Custom Map #6749: SB-2. By: yum234

Started by AutoPost, November 04, 2018, 04:37:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #6749: SB-2

Author: yum234
Size: 144x144

Desc:
Second Stargate Blocker game. CSM with KISS. New features. More brighter rotaiting ring around SB. 2 types of SB - slow and fast. In case of fast SB more higher diameter and speed of rotation of ring. Tricky start. Be careful and protect base of CN. "Ctrl+Shift+H" for Monitor control. "Ctrl+R" for additional mark to StarGates. As usual 1 heght of terrain corresponds to 50 and in game not needed to use singularity weapon to win. #BravoCornucanis #ThanksToKajacx #GoodLuck

yum-forum

Instead of not yet ready place fo "parking" of not needed Stargate Blockers I prepared "HOME" where you can place SB.  :)

P.S. STArgateBlocker as STAB - strike powerful Stargate!  :D
1560 maps in CW2, CW3 and PFE till now
last

Thimotty

My new favorite type of maps!! Thanks Yum!!!!

Loren Pechtel

In the #50 map I said ctrl-r was perfect.  I've changed my mind--it's almost perfect.  To make it perfect mark the gates in the chart as well as in the map.

cornucanis

Quote from: Loren Pechtel on November 04, 2018, 08:02:31 PM
In the #50 map I said ctrl-r was perfect.  I've changed my mind--it's almost perfect.  To make it perfect mark the gates in the chart as well as in the map.

I'll look into that next time I'm able to work on the scripts again. I didn't write the display script, but it shouldn't be too hard for me to find where kajacx positioned the portal images and overlay the shapes at the same spot.

D0m0nik

I think the new feature is great, really adds to the tactics. I just love the logical progression of these maps.

yum-forum

Quote from: D0m0nik on November 05, 2018, 01:25:12 PM
I think the new feature is great, really adds to the tactics. I just love the logical progression of these maps.

Very glad!  :)

Big secret 1: Interesting that for me now not interesting to create new CSM map without Stargate Blockers.  :)

P.S. Big secret 2: I have idea and scenario of how to use in CSM gameplay one more friendly unit  ;) All depends not on me although...
last

yum-forum

Fresh video from PRG:

with 2X speed:

last

yum-forum

last