Custom Map #6648: CSM-44 I CAME BACK!. By: yum234

Started by AutoPost, October 13, 2018, 04:28:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #6648: CSM-44 I CAME BACK!

Author: yum234
Size: 144x144

Desc:
Cornucanis Style Map with Kajacx Integrated Supersemiconductor. Special thanks to Altren, Iron John Logan, D0m0nik, Twi and Todd for motivation to came back! :) #BravoCornucanis #ThanksToKajacx #GoodLuck

D0m0nik

Your toying with us Yum!  ;D

Glad you have made some maps, can't wait to play them!

yum-forum

1560 maps in CW2, CW3 and PFE till now
last

Weasee

toolforger

Having no terps initially was an interesting twist.
Getting three here, three there... meh. I build terps on powerzones anyway, I never felt the limitation.  I.e. the limited terps weren't interesting.
Having to wait until Yellow comes around was a bit of a turn-off.

Is it possible to make a tunnel highlight all the others of the same color if the mouse moves over them? Either color-cycle them, or draw connection lines. I find it difficult to predict where AC will flow if you flood a tunnel. Even for the yellow ones, it's easy to overlook one if they are far away on a large map, and I generally cannot distinguish red and purple ones.

yeldarb96

OK, time to go to bed.  Oh wait, there's a new Yum map out!!!

Bed, you're gonna have to wait.

Thanks Yum!

teknotiss

i had a bug.

i finished the map but it woudn't do the victory screen.

totally flooded except for the black hole ones rhythmically blasting creeper.

what did i miss?
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus

yum-forum

last

yeldarb96

teknotiss

Quote from: yeldarb96 on October 15, 2018, 03:04:47 PM
Pick up all the terps. I bet you missed one.

i don't think so, but here are the screenies Yum asked for so maybe someone will spot something i missed?

also the blackhole gateway is max creeper the entire time.  dunno if that is helpful?
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus

yum-forum

yes. you not pick up "Guppy tech" (at the left of this picture).
last

D0m0nik

teknotiss

Quote from: yum-forum on October 19, 2018, 12:44:54 PM
yes. you not pick up "Guppy tech" (at the left of this picture).

dagnammit by jiggity!  :o >:( ;D 8)

Quote from: D0m0nik on October 19, 2018, 01:30:47 PM
Where's Wally creeper style!

oddly it was harder to see with my usual red AC colour ???

Johnny Haywire

It's sometimes fun to read the comments. Such a great community!  ;D

And thanks so much for coming back, Yum! And I'm so glad other people formed a petition, used the Force, or did whatever they did to influence you to return. I was off doing your PF maps (which are also great, btw) for a few months but now I'm back on a CW3 kick, just b/c of these maps!

Thanks for all your hard work & creativity!  ;)
You disagree with this sentence, don't you?