Custom Map #6461: YUMMY PAC. By: yum234

Started by AutoPost, September 07, 2018, 10:47:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #6461: YUMMY PAC

Author: yum234
Size: 230x190

Desc:
Created together with Kajacx new experimental mode. PAC (Play As Creeper) map in which Kajacx implemented Stargates and Supercunductors. As usual funny Kajacx monitor possible to "on/off" by "Ctrl+Shift+H" This is not CSM map. Please, enjoy! :) #PAC #ThanksToKajacx #GoodLuck

flaac

How did you do to get the head start? I can't grow digitalis on the nearest PZ, neither to the totem.

yum-forum

very easy  :)

1. combine power of separate emitter to emitter on the corner by click on it and then on target emitter. power of corner emitter becames 2 times high.
2. then click on corner emitter and activate accumulate mode (will going up to 400) by "ctrl+E" and when a lot of creeper will be released create digitals and start to use totem

Good luck!  :D
1560 maps in CW2, CW3 and PFE till now
last

Twi

While I didn't have much trouble with the first PZ/Totem, I wasn't able to move very far beyond that. Past the first four PZs or so, the mortar fire makes it practically impossible to get a live digitalis connection through to the PZs even if you've cleared them. I tried pushing creeper into the stargate, but that doesn't seem very effective either. Am I missing something? Do I just need to be faster?
Currently watching: ARIA, Dog Days, and other unlikely things.
And some likely things, too!

yum-forum

After some time nearest beam on PZ will be destroyed. At that time instead of 1-2 emitters build Spore Towers which can help for progress in game. Then step by step build emitters and Spor Towers and properly manage its.
Something like that. And stargates will help you later.  :)
last

flaac

Thank you, I forgot the support mode, and I didn't even knew the accumulation mode.

yum-forum

Quote from: flaac on September 07, 2018, 04:48:57 PM
Thank you, I forgot the support mode, and I didn't even knew the accumulation mode.

You are welcome!  :)

P.S. I played and created many PAC maps but even now I don't know all possibilities of how to play game...
last

lmorovan

Another beautiful and logical map. What a pleasure to play them. Thank you so very much.

yum-forum

For Locomotor79:

See attached screenshots, please.
last

yum-forum

last

yum-forum

Fresh video from PRG:

The same video but with 2X speed: