Custom Map: Advanced Training Simulator - Piece o cake

Started by AutoPost, May 02, 2010, 10:54:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

UpperKEES

Yep, I did. (And no, I'm not gonna tell here. :P)

And can you imagine what will happen if someone places a mandatory item even out of reach of a collector (which is possible)? Nobody would be able to find out why the map won't finish and the map reviewers would be forced to play every map till the end. For me this would mean I would quit instantly.

Edit: I think this is a nice moment to make the submittal of scores before approval by map makers mandatory.
My CW1 maps: downloads - overview
My CW2 maps: downloads - overview

Azar

hmm I think it is impossible to place odin city outside the map with the editor. But I could always just change the coordinates in the file ;)

Alwego

Quote from: Azar on May 02, 2010, 07:27:24 PM
As long as other people dont figure out how to do it you will be safe. Has anyone found how to do it?

I know. Interesting things you can do with emitters :D (~invisible emiters in the middle of the map)

UpperKEES - you're right. I would not find it on the normal map. But this is someting new for us. It is hard now for some interesting map.

thepenguin

We have become the creeper...

UpperKEES

My CW1 maps: downloads - overview
My CW2 maps: downloads - overview

Karsten75

Quote from: UpperKEES on August 20, 2010, 01:13:03 PM
We all do.

There is another trick that I've seen in (I believe) only two maps and one map was copied from the other. That is an "invisible" emitter right in the central playing area. can't quite recall what map that was, but I know it exists.

thepenguin

yes, all you need to do is do that with an emitter
We have become the creeper...