Custom Map #5952: CSM-03 STAR GATES. By: yum234

Started by AutoPost, June 13, 2018, 11:55:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #5952: CSM-03 STAR GATES

Author: yum234
Size: 180x140

Desc:
Cornucanis Style Map. In this concept you have only one weapon - anti-creeper! New game in this concept with absolutely new elements - Star Gates. As in famous movie "Star Gates" creeper and anti-creeper can pass through its! :) There are different independent networks of star gates (you can distinguish its by color). Please, enjoy! :) #BravoCornucanis #GoodLuck

Loren Pechtel

I'm missing something.  It's easy enough to take any area without a stargate, but every stargate area is far too powerful to take.  I can use the singularity to temporarily take something but I can't hold it.

chwooly

The runners nests are crucial, since they increase the amount of AC coming from the emitters. This map is more a puzzle as to what areas to take first. And you can terp walls to use the stargates to your advantage.

Cheers
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do."
― Robert A. Heinlein

cornucanis

Fun map! Looking forward to playing more Star Gate maps, I think they were a nice addition to the series. They really help to capture the relaxing creeper flow management I was going for when I first created the series. It's interesting when you suddenly start capturing areas you weren't even trying to capture because you overcame the creeper's hold on the star gates. Those runner nest power ups really start to stack up by the time you finish the map  ;)

Loren Pechtel

Quote from: chwooly on June 13, 2018, 09:31:38 PM
The runners nests are crucial, since they increase the amount of AC coming from the emitters. This map is more a puzzle as to what areas to take first. And you can terp walls to use the stargates to your advantage.

Cheers

I thought I took every nest I could reach but trying again from the start I see I picked the wrong start location.  Start right and it's easy.

yum-forum

1560 maps in CW2, CW3 and PFE till now
last

yum-forum

1560 maps in CW2, CW3 and PFE till now
last