Custom Map #4914: wall-builder. By: willbir

Started by AutoPost, October 17, 2017, 08:36:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #4914: wall-builder

Author: willbir
Size: 220x120

Desc:
Power the towers to build circular walls to protect your bases.

GameGibu

Interesting CRPL. This map reminds me how much I stink at playing, cause I just could not finish, no matter what I did I was always overwhelmed by spores. It's why I make maps, rather than play them. And why when I post maps, almost everyone gets a higher score than me.
Bringing you Custom maps since 2971!
☆CRPL Master☆

willbir

There are quite a lot of resources there a time of <15m should be possible. My advice for the end
Spoiler
Use everything you can to get to the bertha tech to put on 4 PZs and the reactors tech. Build lots of reactors and mortars and don't forget the AOOs.
[close]

Karsten75

Quote from: willbir on October 17, 2017, 02:26:58 PM
There are quite a lot of resources there a time of <15m should be possible. My advice for the end
Spoiler
Use everything you can to get to the bertha tech to put on 4 PZs and the reactors tech. Build lots of reactors and mortars and don't forget the AOOs.
[close]

I don't even see that this is possible.  Love to see a video or some other demonstration.

willbir

Quote from: Karsten75 on October 18, 2017, 08:25:25 AM
I don't even see that this is possible.  Love to see a video or some other demonstration.

This was the route I took

D0m0nik

Just got round to this one, it is one of those maps that needs a good hour or two to devote to it!

Excellant idea and execution, enjoyed it a lot. Those emitters felt like so much more than 100 though! Very satisfying to have the perfect, clear circles amidst the creeper.

Agree that 15 mins may be possible for EA-Alter but 21 probably very close to my maximum, I was flat out for most fo the map but did not use all reactors.

Karsten75

Hey willbir, sorry. :) without your advice I'd never be able to beat your time. :)  Thanks, fun map.

D0m0nik

Not to spoil the party Karsten but I suspect, as map maker, Willbir set a generous time to give us all a chance!

Karsten75

Quote from: D0m0nik on October 19, 2017, 01:42:33 PM
Not to spoil the party Karsten but I suspect, as map maker, Willbir set a generous time to give us all a chance!

Yea, go ahead and burst my bubble of happiness. :)