AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of ship #1647: Rambler

Size: 20x13
Designer: Sorrontis

Corporation:
Sorrontis Space Development Inc.
CEO: Sorrontis

Desc:
Moving, rambling, roving. There is simply no home for you.

This ship was modified on: Sep 19 2017 00:19:59 GMT

GoodMorning

The image on this page is rather smaller than normal.
A narrative is a lightly-marked path to another reality.

Keeper Decagon

What I find interesting is how it says the size is 5x5, and the picture size is about a 5x5 size, despite the content of the image very clearly disagreeing.
"For me, there is no honour or glory. No praise to be had for what I do. I fulfill my purpose for the protection of all... neither of us are going to make it out of here alive." - ?? ??, 145th CE

Sorrontis

"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion."

GoodMorning

The image file dimensions are correct (click to zoom), so it's not that.
A narrative is a lightly-marked path to another reality.

knucracker

Very odd.  The last set of ships you uploaded all have this problem.  1645 was good, then 1646 and later were all 5x5 images.  The ship size, as the server perceives it, comes from the game. So something must have been off when the game uploaded the ship.  The game will take the ship data, create a bunch of metadata (which includes the dimensions), and post that to the server.  So the game must have been saying each of the ships was 5x5 for some reason.

I note on the upload times that ship 1646 came two hours after ship 1645, then you posted the rest.  Did the game experience anything odd in those two hours?

Nicant

Very strange. I'll upload a ship and see if anything happens
CW4 hype!!

Sorrontis

Other than the error :   "ta not read. 44" nothing else was abnormal. Standard uploading was fine, it's the replacing of old designs that gave the error.

(reported here: http://knucklecracker.com/forums/index.php?topic=26003.0)
"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion."

cellf11

Hello Sorrontis, I just happened to see your ship online and they are beautiful,remind me of other indie game that called Sector Six,I really liked their design,thank you. :D

Sorrontis