Suggestion about Guppies

Started by Ninja, September 18, 2016, 05:23:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ninja

One thing I find kind of annoying is when I have a ship (say a C. Class) that has guppies on it and its own energy storage getting energy from a Tanker. It'd be great if you could add a toggle button, something like "Receives Energy from Tankers" or similar, so that I can say that certain ships won't receive energy.

Sorrontis

That's interesting. Especially if you have sacrificial ships that you don't want to waste energy on.
"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion."

Karsten75

I do believe there was something along the  "Stop resupply" button on ships.... Not sure if it was only talked about implemented or what. Lots of things over a very long time. Might have been the "build" button...

Ninja

Quote from: Sorrontis on September 18, 2016, 05:37:13 PM
That's interesting. Especially if you have sacrificial ships that you don't want to waste energy on.
Yep. Mainly my problem is when I'm using C. Class ships (or other ships with their own guppies) in conjunction with some other ships that don't have guppies; my tanker is then trying to resupply ALL of them, instead of just the ships that need it.