Custom Map #3930: The Islandsv2. By: Oblivion

Started by AutoPost, September 07, 2016, 11:23:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #3930: The Islandsv2

Author: Oblivion
Size: 240x240

Desc:
This map takes a bit of a while, there is alot of "slogging" through the nice creeper ocean. Fair warning, if you are not in fact interested in slog maps, this ain't for you. I also didn't intend for it to be one. But it somehow did?

Loren Pechtel

How could you not realize this would be a slog?  Lots of hill climbing against major emitters with limited airpower and very limited Berthas and also limited aether to power up your weapons.

Oblivion

Yes, failure on my part, I just wanted to simulate an ocean with this map, and I've played many other maps with big emitters and then it just didn't seem to take long whatsoever to take them down. I apologize for that and I put in a warning that it is a slog map so if its not in your interest you can avoid playing it.
~Memes have been scientifrically proven to be the very essence of life unto itself~

Ninja

Well, I haven't completed this yet, nor am I anywhere near completion, but so far this is a very entertaining map for me. Well done, Oblivion. 9/10, and likely changing it to 10/10 once I finish it.