Custom Map #3929: KiloLand 2. By: Flash1255

Started by AutoPost, September 06, 2016, 09:00:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #3929: KiloLand 2

Author: Flash1255
Size: 160x105

Desc:
This map's kinda a tech demo, kinda fiddling around with my version of the pump script. Also, just a friendly reminder that if you don't think you'll like this map, don't force yourself to play it. #Jinspired #Miniland #CRPL #Spores #NoDigi Flash's Official Touhou Difficulty Rating: + (Easy)

D0m0nik

Really good challege trying to maintain as much of the map as possible, I enjoyed this  a lot even though it was frustrating at times as one relay would loose me half the map!

The spores didn't seem to carry any payload though and yet could still tale out units, not sure what was going on there.

GoodMorning

A payload of 1000 integer Creeper or less can destroy the unit and evaporate. As much as 0.005 float payload could be unnoticed below an explosion and evaporate before spreading beyond the unit footprint.
A narrative is a lightly-marked path to another reality.

Flash1225

Yeah, that's kinda the thing about using my "spore pump" script in combination with the rail-rider script like that, some spores don't have enough a large enough payload for it to actually show up, and then there's the white spores that come from the enemy even when the thing isn't in AC.
Considering how many turns my life has taken (good and bad), I'm still fairly neutral to it all. I take the hits, I don't react overly.