Custom Map #3129: Trenches. By: Robocreator223

Started by AutoPost, February 02, 2016, 11:38:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #3129: Trenches

Author: Robocreator223
Size: 200x100

Desc:
The Loki have a devious plan to wipe out humanity before it ever has a chance to fight back. Can you save the human race?

Builder17

Robocreator223

Quote from: Builder17 on February 03, 2016, 08:52:50 AM
Nice map , but you forget totems.

I didn't forget totems. I left them out, because there wasn't any on Earth at that time. Probably should have made a note in there some where, sorry.
A mostly friendly robot who has far too much time on it's hands.

Robocreator223

Asbestos

Totems, or at least a source of aether, make just about every map a lot more fun. Your map isn't going to be as fun to play without aether in some form, no matter how much more sense it makes that there's no totems on Earth yet.

GameGibu

Quote from: Robocreator223 on February 04, 2016, 10:53:53 PM
Quote from: Jerdog on February 03, 2016, 09:16:25 PM
Almost a speed map.

Is that a bad thing? Is not being a speed map bad?

No Robocreator223, it's not a bad thing. If anything it means that your map was sufficiently challenging to even experienced players, and that means that you should continue to make maps and simply refine your skills. You may end up a CRPL coder or a map artist or a challenging mapmaker or a player of custom maps or all of the above or some of the above minus the previous choice.  ;)

So "Almost a speed map." means you surprised people with a good map.

Keep it up!
-GameGibu
Bringing you Custom maps since 2971!
☆CRPL Master☆

Robocreator223

Quote from: Asbestos on February 05, 2016, 12:48:16 AM
Totems, or at least a source of aether, make just about every map a lot more fun. Your map isn't going to be as fun to play without aether in some form, no matter how much more sense it makes that there's no totems on Earth yet.

Well, thanks. I hope you liked it anyway. I spent a good couple hours on it. I enjoyed making it for sure!

Robocreator223

Quote from: GameGibu on February 05, 2016, 09:48:10 PM
Quote from: Robocreator223 on February 04, 2016, 10:53:53 PM
Quote from: Jerdog on February 03, 2016, 09:16:25 PM
Almost a speed map.

Is that a bad thing? Is not being a speed map bad?

No Robocreator223, it's not a bad thing. If anything it means that your map was sufficiently challenging to even experienced players, and that means that you should continue to make maps and simply refine your skills. You may end up a CRPL coder or a map artist or a challenging mapmaker or a player of custom maps or all of the above or some of the above minus the previous choice.  ;)

So "Almost a speed map." means you surprised people with a good map.

Keep it up!
-GameGibu

Thanks! I Intend to. I really loved the flash version of 1 and 2. I've been in love with this game since I first played it. I hope to do it justice.