AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #3101: Settle Down

Author: Sorrontis
Size: 160x75

Desc:
Another! Another! #Sorrontis #RTS #CRPL #ProtectTower

Sorrontis

Sorry dudes & dudettes. I forgot the #LandMod tag
"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion."

PMouser

Hi, I am a Bible believing christian.
I am a Youngevity distributor.

Sorrontis

Just move forwards PMouser, don't worry about the inhibitor, attempt to get the emitters on the right first. Be very fast.
"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion."

Johnny Haywire

Yeah, this one can actually be done laid-back style which is my fave. Rush to save the forge? Pppbhht!  :P  I figure hey, if the forge builders were dumb enough to build it in such a precarious place that's not MY fault. My motto for any business: "Poor planning on your part does not necessitate an emergency on my part." So let the forge burn. You don't need it to win anyway.

Best movie lines for this map:
Leia: "Quick! Find the controls that extend the bridge!"
Luke: "Ohh, I think I just blasted them"
Leia: "They're coming through!!"

But don't worry. No rush to blast the controls that extend the bridge. Tell the princess to hold onto her cinnamon-buns and you'll get there eventually. And you won't even need potato chips.

Thanks for the map, mate... another great one!
You disagree with this sentence, don't you?

Sorrontis

Quote from: Johnny Haywire on January 26, 2016, 12:43:07 AM
Yeah, this one can actually be done laid-back style which is my fave. Rush to save the forge? Pppbhht!  :P  I figure hey, if the forge builders were dumb enough to build it in such a precarious place that's not MY fault. My motto for any business: "Poor planning on your part does not necessitate an emergency on my part." So let the forge burn. You don't need it to win anyway.

Spoiler
Best movie lines for this map:
Leia: "Quick! Find the controls that extend the bridge!"
Luke: "Ohh, I think I just blasted them"
Leia: "They're coming through!!"

But don't worry. No rush to blast the controls that extend the bridge. Tell the princess to hold onto her cinnamon-buns and you'll get there eventually. And you won't even need potato chips.

Thanks for the map, mate... another great one!
[close]

Well then, I'll make you an offer you can't refuse... a death bridge to your one and unmovable CN. moohahahaha! no really, I'm doing it.

Loren Pechtel

Sorrontis

Johnny Haywire

QuoteWell then, I'll make you an offer you can't refuse... a death bridge to your one and unmovable CN. moohahahaha! no really, I'm doing it.

So, there will be no escape for the Princess this time? Why do I keep thinking of Star Wars quotes when I think about your maps?

Sorrontis

Because I reminder you of the evil empire? Are you calling me a sith? Cuz there's nobody else here to call a sith!

Johnny Haywire

*Senses a disturbance in the force*

...Or maybe that was just the chili I ate for lunch earlier today.

RealAndy

After a couple of restarts, I went for the North East island early.  Once I got there a spore hit my main base so I thought stuff it, I'll move and see what it's like out East.  It worked great, had more expansion room. 

I think the inability to pause would put people off, what is the point?  That is one of the reasons I play CW3, easy to start and stop a game, and be doing other work at the same time.

But all up I liked it.

Sorrontis

Quote from: RealAndy on January 28, 2016, 08:04:43 AM
After a couple of restarts, I went for the North East island early.  Once I got there a spore hit my main base so I thought stuff it, I'll move and see what it's like out East.  It worked great, had more expansion room. 

I think the inability to pause would put people off, what is the point?  That is one of the reasons I play CW3, easy to start and stop a game, and be doing other work at the same time.

But all up I liked it.

Because it's fun. The next map is not #RTS. Working on the code today.