Custom Map #3059: Spiral. By: Sorrontis

Started by AutoPost, January 19, 2016, 12:14:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #3059: Spiral

Author: Sorrontis
Size: 99x99

Desc:
Trial for a new type of emitter :) #Sorrontis #SpiralEmitter #RampingSpore #CRPL

Sorrontis

This is not meant to be a hard map. Just a trial for some code. Thought some of you might enjoy it.
"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion."

TLFP

My method of trying and testing any of your maps is: If it even looks at you, attempt to build a nullifier, then, RUN FOR IT!! If it was beneficial, you'll be mildly surprised, if not...
....well, at least you ran for cover.  :D
Currently ghosting, don't mind me.
Christian, my list of various content creation groups can be found here

Sorrontis

Quote from: TheLongFellowPLAYER on January 19, 2016, 09:01:25 PM
My method of trying and testing any of your maps is: If it even looks at you, attempt to build a nullifier, then, RUN FOR IT!! If it was beneficial, you'll be mildly surprised, if not...
....well, at least you ran for cover.  :D

Thanks for the laugh.
"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion."

Johnny Haywire

Yeah I agree. Always better safe than sorry. I was curious to see if this has a cap, but I let it run for almost a couple hours and it was at 76 spores, so I figured might as well end it before things get outta hand. Good idea to build a few hundred beams. Always.  :D

Another cool idea! Not... definitely not the same as previous maps, yet with undertones of a prevailing theme. And the theme sounds remarkably similar to "Jaws".   duhh-dum.  duhh-dum.     duh-dum duh-dum duh-dum duh-dum
You disagree with this sentence, don't you?

lvdata