Started by AutoPost, January 10, 2016, 08:35:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #3018: YZ2021 SEcT 911

Author: Pastor.Healer
Size: 197x97

Desc:

TLFP

Help, I can't beat this. The runners get me with their payloads. I did find something of interest...
Spoiler
The shields have crystals under them.
[close]
Even with the aforementioned goodies, I still get swamped in creeper.  :-[
And why is the ratings low on this map? ??? I know it's hard but don't rage quit and then give a 1. Rate on the map itself, not on the fact you can't beat it. ;)
Currently ghosting, don't mind me.
Christian, my list of various content creation groups can be found here

pastor.healer

Nice job on the spoiler TLFP...  :)

Glad you liked the map.  Try again.  You will get it...

D0m0nik

No immediate threat from spores,delayed bugs, lots of space to land, endless aether, you have gone soft PH! I remember when you made difficult maps  ;)

TLFP:

Spoiler
When you take out the emitter to the south west put a relay on it and you can jump straight across to the big emitter. Send a terp and a sprayer ahead to make it easier. You should be able to avoid any contacts with the bugs if you move quickly.
[close]

pastor.healer

TLFP

Quote from: D0m0nik on January 11, 2016, 07:38:35 AM
No immediate threat from spores,delayed bugs, lots of space to land, endless aether, you have gone soft PH! I remember when you made difficult maps  ;)

TLFP:

Spoiler
When you take out the emitter to the south west put a relay on it and you can jump straight across to the big emitter. Send a terp and a sprayer ahead to make it easier. You should be able to avoid any contacts with the bugs if you move quickly.
[close]
I can't get the nullifier in the PZ before the runners spawn in. Maybe I'll get it sometime soon, hopefully.  :)
Currently ghosting, don't mind me.
Christian, my list of various content creation groups can be found here