Custom Map #3011: Ancient Plains >>REMASTERED<<. By: GameGibu

Started by AutoPost, January 09, 2016, 03:56:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #3011: Ancient Plains >>REMASTERED<<

Author: GameGibu
Size: 128x84

Desc:
Original Author: Michionlion A nice-looking map spiced up with CRPL. Enjoy! -GameGibu Scripting by Michionlion & GameGibu #CRPL #REMASTERED #GameGibu #norunners #nospores

PMouser

Hi, I am a Bible believing christian.
I am a Youngevity distributor.

Johnny Haywire

One of my favorite mods is the AC generator, or even AC emitters. And I enjoyed this map, although I did kinda wish the AC generator had been a bit toned town. Either that, or just take away all the weapons except a single nullifier.

I decided to try a quick run boosting it to about 10x speed using ONLY collectors and nullifiers (no forge, relays, etc.) and it took just about over 30 minutes of game time. That'd be a pretty trippy mod though... only collectors and nullifiers and at 35 minutes the timer goes off and if you haven't won, you die. I dunno, just a thought.

Thanks for the map!  ;D
You disagree with this sentence, don't you?

Johnny Haywire

Quotei killed everything, and still cant win. what is up? ty

Hey Mouse - yeah I noticed that too. The entire map gets drenched in AC so it makes it difficult to see where the emitters are.  Zoom in on the picture of the map at the top of this post, and see where the emitters are. You might need to also kill the CRPL emitters that don't emit AC.

If you need to, zoom in on the map and scroll around using the keyboard controls, and keep the mouse below the map (I usually hover the cursor over the "cancel" button, but anywhere in that area will work). You'll see the emitters' strength pop up as you scroll around - makes it easier to find them  8)
You disagree with this sentence, don't you?

mzimmer74

I find it much easier to select a nullifier but not actually place it.  Then I just move it around the map until I find a place where the "circle" around it goes white.  That means there's something there to nullify.
Omnipotence doesn't mean the ability to do what is logically impossible. It's possible, therefore, for God to create beings with the kind of free will that can choose between good and evil, but he can't also force those creatures to choose good. If he forced their choice, it wouldn't be free.