Custom Map #2950: the changes. By: theachevah

Started by AutoPost, December 27, 2015, 04:15:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #2950: the changes

Author: theachevah
Size: 126x126

Desc:
this is my first map with actual CRPL units! yay for me! now i have some scriptings (from the tutorial :p) this isnt supposed to be hard or anything, its just a level with random units. #flipemitter #creeperwall #randomwalkers #defend yourself

theachevah

a quick hint to beating it would be sending a guppy to the wall emitter to disable the creeper wall quickly, but beware, you have to time it right because if done at bad time, it will flood your base.

yaaaay CRPL!!
What is a man? A miserable pile of secrets! But enough talk, HAVE AT YOU!

teknotiss

Quote from: theachevah on December 27, 2015, 04:20:39 PM
a quick hint to beating it would be sending a guppy to the wall emitter to disable the creeper wall quickly, but beware, you have to time it right because if done at bad time, it will flood your base.

yaaaay CRPL!!

a quick hint about quick hints...
Spoiler
if you click the nuclear warning button you get these spoilers to hide that sort of hint inside!  ;)
[close]
hope that help! 8)
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus

theachevah

teknotiss

Quote from: theachevah on December 28, 2015, 03:50:37 PM
umm... k?

well some people will want to see the comments, but not necessarily want to see hints that may spoil the fun... hence the spoiler option!  8)
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus

theachevah

Quote from: teknotiss on December 29, 2015, 10:33:42 AM
Quote from: theachevah on December 28, 2015, 03:50:37 PM
umm... k?

well some people will want to see the comments, but not necessarily want to see hints that may spoil the fun... hence the spoiler option!  8)

i know some people sees comments. but its a really really really really really really...
Spoiler
really really really really really really really really really really reallly really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really
[close]
small chance for a normal player (that doesnt know about the forums or knows about it but isnt interested) to check this page out.

iff ya understand.

ALSO is there a way to delete comments?

GameGibu

Only if they're yours, or perhaps you are a moderator.

Hope this helps!
-GameGibu
Bringing you Custom maps since 2971!
☆CRPL Master☆

Builder17

And anybody didn't said it's necessary to use
Spoiler
guppy to stop wall emitter.
[close]
Don't read end , if you don't want spoilers.