Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #2903: Two-World

Author: Cree
Size: 180x140

Desc:
Creepers Destroyed Big World! Destroy Enemies! #Cappers

Karsten75

Can't quite figure this out. The hashtag hasn't been used before and the game mechanic is not explained.

Johnny Haywire

English if you are expects then wrong places are you for looking. It has will been obviously that "cappers" is equal also of the "caps". In words of other, this game has upgrade limits. This is what "cappers" meanings.

Or, as they would say on my home planet... "mughwI' maqDar ghotvam'e'" (I think that'll work with Bing translator)

Me you let know if else needing more translations and explanationings.
You disagree with this sentence, don't you?

Helper

JH - great explanation, thanks.
Good to know where your last name comes from!
:)

I'm still trying to figure out how/why the CN's sometimes get kicked back into space. There must be some kind of trigger/sequence that makes it happen.

Of many, many restarts, I've only managed to land both CN's once - and about 20% of the time neither CN will make it to the surface.

Can't figure out whether it is timing, sequence, location, or Whiskey-Tango-Foxtrot?
Over.
H

Builder17

This CN thing is bug in gliders and no idea why. Similar happens sometimes in other glider maps.

Helper

Quote from: Builder17 on December 20, 2015, 05:54:23 AM
This CN thing is bug in gliders and no idea why. Similar happens sometimes in other glider maps.

OK. I guess I've just been lucky not to see it before. I'll move on to something easy...like the latest PH map.
H

pablo2007

Kraken everywhere!

Johnny Haywire

Yeah, I managed to land the 2nd CN after having an area covered with AC and keeping the drone things at bay with a few snipers. Dunno that it's really necessary but I hate my CN's feeling like they're missing out on all the fun.
You disagree with this sentence, don't you?