Custom Map #2811: The Volcanic Terrain. By: Cree

Started by AutoPost, November 20, 2015, 07:33:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #2811: The Volcanic Terrain

Author: Cree
Size: 65x84

Desc:
The Volcano is Actived! Defeat a Volcano Emitters! Guests: Easy: Destroy one Emitter Medium: Destroy Spore Tower Hard: Destroy All Emitters and Spore Towers Insane: Defeat level With No Using Weapons (Only Shields and Nurifiers)

Johnny Haywire

From the description of the map, I expected something interesting, slightly exciting, and perhaps even challenging. Unfortunately, the description is misleading although I don't believe that's the author's intention. It's better to have no description than an inaccurate one.

The map itself is ok. It's a bit hard to properly evaluate it because you see descriptions of a volcano and anticipate something different. This is one of those cases where it would be better if there were no storyline at all (or description, for that matter). I appreciate everyone who makes the effort to make a map, no doubt.

Cree, perhaps you could find an online friend who could help you with the English wording to help make the description and storyline make more sense. (I'd be happy to help occasionally if you don't know any native English-speakers well enough to ask for help).

Thanks for your work on making maps!

You disagree with this sentence, don't you?