Custom Map #2775: Creeper's Secret Weapon. By: Sorrontis

Started by AutoPost, November 07, 2015, 08:20:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #2775: Creeper's Secret Weapon

Author: Sorrontis
Size: 128x128

Desc:
Here's another fun one. Next one that I bring out, it's for someone special. You know who you are! #Sorrontis #CRPL #NoRunners #NoDigitalis #Spores #PopUpEmitters

Helper

EmitterS is right!
How many of these things I gotta put under? (Don't answer.)
H

Jamz

Haha. Nice! Nice nice nice!
One of those maps that's best fun in the first play.

Hint in spoiler if anyone's stuck.
May ruin the fun if you haven't tried yet. You have been warned.

Spoiler
Notice where the emitters pop up. What if that thing wasn't there...  ::)
[close]

Vanguard

I stopped at the emitters throwing 3,4K creeper at you. I honestly don´t get why this map should be fuin after floating your base for 30 minutes over varying terrain. Maybe I ma just too stupid, but this is a serious timewaster.

Sorrontis

Quote from: Vanguard on November 08, 2015, 09:55:48 AM
I stopped at the emitters throwing 3,4K creeper at you. I honestly don´t get why this map should be fuin after floating your base for 30 minutes over varying terrain. Maybe I ma just too stupid, but this is a serious timewaster.

See Jamz' spoiler :)
"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion."

D0m0nik

I always play a map before coming to the forum and have fun trying to figure them out. This one had me very much stumped, also got to the point where the emitter was pumping out thousands, had one PZ from the first eruption on the ridge to use for a nulifier to take out the subsequent emitters. Had a very nice set up all in vain!!! In the end the solution was rather amusing.

This could possibly give you another idea for a map though, would be great to have a crater with emitters reappearing up to a set limit, the only way to beat it would be to use early PZs strategically. It would create a unique game play, I actually enjoyed choosing where the next emitter would appear and having to plan and organise for it.

PMouser

I cant figure out how to get rid of that emmitter that keep appearing under me, please help ty
Hi, I am a Bible believing christian.
I am a Youngevity distributor.

Sorrontis

Quote from: PMouser on November 10, 2015, 02:06:10 AM
I cant figure out how to get rid of that emmitter that keep appearing under me, please help ty
Spoiler
as long as your command node is on the map, it will keep spawning an emitter
[close]
"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion."