Custom Map #2771: Patience Is A Virtue. By: Sorrontis

Started by AutoPost, November 05, 2015, 12:31:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #2771: Patience Is A Virtue

Author: Sorrontis
Size: 127x84

Desc:
Patience is a virtue. Patience is your friend. #Sorrontis #PopUpEmitter #BuildLimits #Spore #NoDigitalis #NoRunners #CRPL

Sorrontis

This is not meant to be hard. Not yet. Just CRPL trials :) Lots of love!
"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion."

Helper

You have a twisted and evil mind...three re-starts later and 'darn, that was a great game!'.

Thanks,
H

Sorrontis

Glad you liked it :) Did you wait long enough for the spores to show up?
"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion."

Helper

Quote from: Sorrontis on November 05, 2015, 03:55:27 PM
Did you wait long enough for the spores to show up?

On one of the games I did. After that...um...Forge Surprise, I figured I'd just hang around to see what other treats were in store.
:)

Sorrontis

Lol. There's a way to get rid of the forge surprise. destroy the forge :)

knighty

I'm stuck... can't do anything... any hints ?

(pm me if you don't want to spoil?)

Sorrontis

Spoiler
land your CN, and let the timer go for a while. You'll get why its called patience is a virtue
[close]

Jerdog

I don't know why I chose to do one of your random destruction maps.  Fortunately the fire was easy to put out so I didn't regret trying it.  You are the reason I've make making maps and tagging them Vanilla.  :P

Sorrontis

Quote from: Jerdog on November 05, 2015, 08:35:19 PM
I don't know why I chose to do one of your random destruction maps.  Fortunately the fire was easy to put out so I didn't regret trying it.  You are the reason I've make making maps and tagging them Vanilla.  :P

Really? I'm honoured :)

D0m0nik

I spent the whole time feeling very uneasy and expecting the worst due to the words 'I'm friendly'. I was expecting something evil!

Sorrontis

;D

That would have been too much. I guess it would have been something I would do though. That core basically was holding all the tech releasing code. Next time... I'll do something like that.

Helper

Quote from: Sorrontis on November 06, 2015, 01:36:08 PM
;D

That would have been too much. I guess it would have been something I would do though. That core basically was holding all the tech releasing code. Next time... I'll do something like that.

Thanks a lot D0m0nik - as if this guy needed any more evil ideas.
H

Sorrontis

well, the map is ready. I just have to beat it; which I haven't been able to yet

Helper

Quote from: Sorrontis on November 06, 2015, 07:29:57 PM
well, the map is ready. I just have to beat it; which I haven't been able to yet
Post it over in the map makers thread - make D0m0nik beat it.
:)