Size: 140x150

Desc:
Trying something a little easier with this one. #PAC

Krossi

I love the map!!!

really good work.

Plz make more :D

Loren Pechtel

Easier?  How?!  This one has me stumped.  I can claim the three towers and two PZs and that's it.

Hatsee

Quote from: Loren Pechtel on November 05, 2015, 03:06:34 PM
Easier?  How?!  This one has me stumped.  I can claim the three towers and two PZs and that's it.

After that push north and get those 3 then come back and grab the lower ones when you have more power.  Just watch for them building nullifiers...

mzimmer74

Once you get the middle and the upper right you HAVE to take over the upper left before you can move south.  The berthas made it practically impossible for me to make progress to the south.  What I did was alternated which emitter was boosted (to keep away the beams on PZs) and used about 5 or 6 timed beams to take over the upper left.  Once you get rid of the berthas you can start working south.  Then it's just a matter of overpowering each area.
Omnipotence doesn't mean the ability to do what is logically impossible. It's possible, therefore, for God to create beings with the kind of free will that can choose between good and evil, but he can't also force those creatures to choose good. If he forced their choice, it wouldn't be free.

Portelly

Great Map, a bit challenging but i use the same method as mzimmer74

Spoiler

Middle - Burst
NW - Burst (alternating boosted emitters
NE - Burst and timed beams (6)
Switch beams to emitters
SW - Burst to get the PZ
SE - Flow to the CN
Then the last CN.
[close]

ak

Great challenge.  I might have ventured a little too far down the valley before taking the top.  Anyone else find that the runners were a liability?  I took the digitalis off the nest.

Hubs

Great map! I didn't find the runners helpful at all. Spawn time was too long.

stdout

Worse still, the runner produces AC when killed.

mzimmer74

I ended up removing the digitalis around the spawn point so they wouldn't spawn.  Not nearly worth the occasional stun with the AC coming out of them.
Omnipotence doesn't mean the ability to do what is logically impossible. It's possible, therefore, for God to create beings with the kind of free will that can choose between good and evil, but he can't also force those creatures to choose good. If he forced their choice, it wouldn't be free.

mmh

BTUx9

Nice Map!  I agree that the runners make things harder.
When I played, I wasn't aware of the central emitter, and without it, the start is much more challenging (but possible).