Sleeper Warzone

Started by Nicant, October 28, 2015, 04:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nicant

Hello once again internets! It seems like im working on another map and indeed i am! It will be a while. :) This map like the other one i made will have custom sleeper units! This map will include Sleeper sniper, Sleeper Reactor, Sleeper Bomber, Sleepers Guppies, Sleeper Sprayer, and secret non-sleeper units! Anyways, any status about the map will be posted!

Edit: Changed functionality of Creep Sprayer as it is almost impossible for it to have a buffer of creeper.
Edit2: Slightly changed functionality of the Creep Nullifier and altered it's health. This time, it will not instantly destroy a unit, but instead do 10 damage to one of your structures. (They are almost instantly destroyed)
Edit3: Gave some hints for the mystery units!
Edit4: Stopped working on Creep Nullifier as i think it is a stupid idea. May or May not attempt on it again in a different map.
Edit5: Removed the the Creep Guppies' functionality of landing and depositing creeper. (That is what the bomber is for) The Creep guppy will now just place a collector instead.
Edit6: Two mystery units will be in the next map sleeper map i make. The reason why is because they are the reason why this map is taking forever.

Name: Creep Nullifier
Health: 5.00
Function: Consumes lots of creeper, then "Charges", then does 10 damage to one of your units nearby. (sometimes instantly destroys units) WARNING! The unit can and will move so be careful when dealing with them, but every time they move they have to charge up again.
Status Complete: 75% (Texture Complete)
Idea by: myself

Name: Creep Guppies
Health: 5.00 (base) 2.5 (Unit)
Function: Consume lots of creeper, then lands near your structures, then places a creep Collector.
Status Complete: 100% (Textures Complete) (Code complete)
Idea by: rer24 and myself

Name: Creep Sprayer
Health: 5.0
Function: Consumes creeper and fires at your structures at a rapid rate.
Status Complete: 100% (Texture Complete) (Code Complete)
idea by: rer24

Name: ? ? ?
Health: IMMUNE TO CREEPER
Function: Some sort of weapon?
Status Complete:100% (code complete) (Texture Complete)
Packet Cost: 50
Idea By: Myself
Note: This weapon is not the greatest weapon, so please do not expect a very polished weapon that is so cool. It is sorta OP though.

THE MAP IS DONE!!! GO PLAY IT NOW!!!

Overall map progress: 100%
Terrain:100%
Textures: 100%
Codes: 100%

I am currently working on:

Hope you like how the map is coming along so far! Have an idea? Tell me! I will try to bring it to life in my next map! Sorry if any of the textures don't look professional. (I am not an artist  :P ) If anyone wants to make any textures, be my guest.  :) Just make sure you post them here! And if someone does i'll give them credit.
CW4 hype!!

rer24

Hey there! It's me again. I just came up with another unit: the Bertha. It would obviously take a lot of aether to unlock. Here is how it works: it consumes a lot of creeper, and launches a shot at your buildings. However, it isn't the shot that deposits the creeper, but rather a spore that is spawned when the shot reaches the target. The spore is spawned at the target, and lands at the target, thus preventing beams from destroying it, but allowing shields to stop it.
We shall end the infinite cycle of madness!

Nicant

Quote from: rer24 on November 06, 2015, 06:11:30 AM
Hey there! It's me again. I just came up with another unit: the Bertha. It would obviously take a lot of aether to unlock. Here is how it works: it consumes a lot of creeper, and launches a shot at your buildings. However, it isn't the shot that deposits the creeper, but rather a spore that is spawned when the shot reaches the target. The spore is spawned at the target, and lands at the target, thus preventing beams from destroying it, but allowing shields to stop it.
Thats a good idea i'm going to include it not in this map (as this map is taking too long) but in my next sleeper map! I also might try to make a sleeper forge and have the sleeper units react to power zones too! But that will be in the next map! (There will also may have a thor included!  :) )
CW4 hype!!

rer24

rer24

Here's my guess as to the mystery units:
Spoiler
Some sort of AC. one image shows a different ore mine, while another shows an image similar to that of the planned but unused AC refinery.
[close]

Nicant

Quote from: rer24 on November 11, 2015, 09:32:11 AM
Here's my guess as to the mystery units:
Spoiler
Some sort of AC. one image shows a different ore mine, while another shows an image similar to that of the planned but unused AC refinery.
[close]
Maybe, maybe not...
CW4 hype!!