Custom Map #2669: Nuhage N#83. By: Nuhages

Started by AutoPost, October 12, 2015, 03:04:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #2669: Nuhage N#83

Author: Nuhages
Size: 160x160

Desc:
#PAC #Large Have Fun. Feel Free To Rate and comment on Forum. Credits For PaC coding goes to stewbasic, stdout , teknotiss and Hubs. All you need for building a Pac map is on the Forum.

mzimmer74

Wow...fantastic!  I made a mistake about not
Spoiler
going for the upper right immediately
[close]
which cost me quite a bit of time.  Once I got that, it was just sheer powering through.
Omnipotence doesn't mean the ability to do what is logically impossible. It's possible, therefore, for God to create beings with the kind of free will that can choose between good and evil, but he can't also force those creatures to choose good. If he forced their choice, it wouldn't be free.

Nuhages

Quote from: mzimmer74 on October 12, 2015, 08:01:33 AM
Wow...fantastic!  I made a mistake about not
Spoiler
going for the upper right immediately
[close]
which cost me quite a bit of time.  Once I got that, it was just sheer powering through.

Obviously a bad choice  ;D ;D ;D
I made a dream ... was map making on CW4

D0m0nik

This is an epic map, both in proportion and game play, loved it!

Nuhages

Quote from: D0m0nik on October 12, 2015, 11:38:20 AM
This is an epic map, both in proportion and game play, loved it!

Wow thank you

By the way tell me Folks how did you finish the top left corner I'm curious.   ;D
I made a dream ... was map making on CW4

stdout

The top left corner was no match for my emitter that by the end was emitting 1560 creeper every 0.5 seconds.  ;D Fun map, great job!

D0m0nik

Spoiler
I turned all but 3 units into spores and them timed them all to hit the first group of beams at the top of the screen to the right of the CN
[close]

Portelly

Quote from: stdout on October 12, 2015, 01:26:28 PM
The top left corner was no match for my emitter that by the end was emitting 1560 creeper every 0.5 seconds.  ;D Fun map, great job!

Much Fun, Such Job. Even the end is cool.
Had to save and redo the end to get the 1560 creeper.

D0m0nik

Just replayed, stdout's method is much quicker and more fun!

TB

Wow! How did you get 1500+ creeper out of the combined emitters? Had the whole map to myself except top left corner, all as emitters. Only got 400, no matter how I combined them all. In the end I managed to pass through the air defense using loads of spores.

Nuhages, you got a 10 for this one. Good work. Hard beginning, hard mid-game, super-hard end-game.

/TB

isj4

Quote from: TB on October 13, 2015, 03:46:23 PM
Hard beginning, hard mid-game, super-hard end-game.

super-hard end-game? Huh?
Spoiler

I just made everything emitters supporting the front-line emitter. The PZ weapons were no match for that.

I did use spores to knock out the first PZ cannon.
[close]
Your puny map is no match for my Turtle Power!

stdout

Quote from: TB on October 13, 2015, 03:46:23 PM
Wow! How did you get 1500+ creeper out of the combined emitters? Had the whole map to myself except top left corner, all as emitters. Only got 400, no matter how I combined them all

I'm thinking you had your emitter on the "red dot mode" where it builds to 400 before releasing. In that mode it'll ALWAYS release 400 at a time and the number of supporters determine how frequently it drops the 400. Highlight the emitter and press E or R to cycle it and you'll get to the full strength every 0.5 seconds.