Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #2565: AppleMacWorld6

Author: AMH
Size: 60x128

Desc:
Enjoy #Digitalis #Spores

Helper

Mechanics question: There have been zero downloads for this, but it is rated a "10". How can that happen?
Thanks,
H

teknotiss

Quote from: Helper on September 23, 2015, 05:14:55 PM
Mechanics question: There have been zero downloads for this, but it is rated a "10". How can that happen?
Thanks,
H

i think the author can rate their own maps.. been a while since i uploaded one so i forget ??? ::)
age.....  >:(
8)
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus

Helper

Thanks!
One more reason to submit my own map.
At least it would get one "10".
:-\

applemachome

Thanks,
H
I always have a high opinion of my own maps...Everyone else is out there to correct me and put me in my place.

Helper

Quote from: applemachome on September 23, 2015, 05:46:35 PM
Thanks,
H
I always have a high opinion of my own maps...Everyone else is out there to correct me and put me in my place.

No, not "everyone". I have yet to play, rate, or comment on one of your maps. Initial post above the exception.

applemachome

Quote from: Helper on September 23, 2015, 06:30:01 PM
Quote from: applemachome on September 23, 2015, 05:46:35 PM
Thanks,
H

No, not "everyone". I have yet to play, rate, or comment on one of your maps. Initial post above the exception.
correction...

those who download the map are there to correct me  :)

Helper

I'm playing this one now and surviving - barely!
It's a genuwine blinger, but I like it.
Thanks,
H

Grayzzur

Another fun map!

AMH, judging by your own score on this map, I'm guessing you intended the beginning to be a little more energy-starved than some of us are finding it to be?
"Fate. It protects fools, little children, and ships named 'Enterprise.'" -William T. Riker

ak

Awesome map!  10/10.

I took a long break from playing (summer!) but by CNs in the corner were only loading one ore guppy at a time -- is that a bug, or how they're supposed to work?

Spoiler
I set one guppy in each corner to give me packets.  I think it made a big difference.
[close]

RrR

Quote from: ak on September 24, 2015, 01:20:03 PM
Awesome map!  10/10.

I took a long break from playing (summer!) but by CNs in the corner were only loading one ore guppy at a time -- is that a bug, or how they're supposed to work?

Spoiler
I set one guppy in each corner to give me packets.  I think it made a big difference.
[close]

Thats how they always work - ensures you get one full guppy sent rather than three partially full guppies stuck on the launch pad.

Grayzzur

"Fate. It protects fools, little children, and ships named 'Enterprise.'" -William T. Riker

D0m0nik

applemachome

Quote from: Grayzzur on September 24, 2015, 02:58:39 AM
Another fun map!

AMH, judging by your own score on this map, I'm guessing you intended the beginning to be a little more energy-starved than some of us are finding it to be?

I generally take my time solving them, you'll likely find me near the bottom of the list on most maps completed.  Every now and then I try to go for speed though.

applemachome

Quote from: RrR on September 24, 2015, 02:10:39 PM
Quote from: ak on September 24, 2015, 01:20:03 PM
Awesome map!  10/10.

Spoiler
[close]

Thats how they always work - ensures you get one full guppy sent rather than three partially full guppies stuck on the launch pad.

That is one way to go about it :-)
All of the guppys are in use if you use a lot of AC but they do fill and make the trip one at a time.