Custom Map #2400: Creeper's Revenge Pt. 5. By: Sorrontis

Started by AutoPost, August 14, 2015, 05:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #2400: Creeper's Revenge Pt. 5

Author: Sorrontis
Size: 114x114

Desc:
The adventure continues. Warning: Some construction costs have been modified (in your favour). Strong winds ahead!

PMouser

Hi, I am a Bible believing christian.
I am a Youngevity distributor.

Sorrontis

Spoiler

Start in the green, not the grey. Expand west, not south. Cannons / Beams, and lots of negative energy. Good luck. Remember, shields are your friends, and don't think that sacrificing a cannon or 20 is unacceptable.
[close]
"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion."

ChaosMaster130

The start was really tricky, took me 20-ish tries to get the wind tower down and still have a base left afterwords.

Once I managed that though the rest of the map was smooth sailing  :P
Spamming my Up+B Special since 1999!

Sorrontis

That was the plan! :D

Edit: Although, lets be honest, has anyone ever played a map that once you have a nice sustained base, that the base could suddenly become at risk?
"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion."

PMouser

i still cant do it because i am so energy starved. no room for energy building.
Hi, I am a Bible believing christian.
I am a Youngevity distributor.

Sorrontis

I'll send you more information once I get to my other computer. However, try to get to the AC (top) as fast as possible and set your sprayers to "always on"

see below

Sorrontis

Quote from: PMouser on August 18, 2015, 09:04:54 AM
i still cant do it because i am so energy starved. no room for energy building.

First, set your CN at the bottom right to get the second command node. Land your new CN at the top right, and move the original to meet it there. Then, build collectors towards the left, and some to the south (not too far). Quickly built two turrets right below your CNs to protect them. Get the AC ore, and make 1 sprayer.

Sorrontis

The most heart-breaking thing just happened today..... Creeper's Revenge Pt.6 got corrupted. :( The CRPL coding forced a no-win scenario, even after it's all been cleared.

Sorry to those who are waiting for the next one. It'll take until september before I can remake it fully.