Custom Map #2394: Creeper's Revenge Pt. 4. By: Sorrontis

Started by AutoPost, August 13, 2015, 12:11:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

D0m0nik

I have somehow missed your maps, been too busy playing the new PAC maps and then caught up with PastorHealers creations.

I just played Volcano and really enjoyed it so will have to play them all now! Again it is random but there was an element of predictability, basically if you don't build on or around the small 'dot' holes you are generally ok. Not having a forge is an instant quit for a lot of people and I kind of agree, I like maps where you get a forge but have to work for the aether.

Off to play the rest now!

Sorrontis

Great, tell me what you think!

I don't think there'll be maps without forges anymore. I can understand the frustration of missing part of the gaming features.
"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion."

PMouser

huh, it is too hard. i cant even get a foot hold. sorry
Hi, I am a Bible believing christian.
I am a Youngevity distributor.

Sorrontis

Quote from: PMouser on August 19, 2015, 08:32:08 AM
huh, it is too hard. i cant even get a foot hold. sorry

Spoiler
the lush forest is a trap. try the bottom left corner. you'll have to destroy those emitters quickly though.
[close]
"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion."

Helper

Quote from: Sorrontis on August 19, 2015, 09:54:33 AM
Spoiler
the lush forest is a trap. try the bottom left corner. you'll have to destroy those emitters quickly though.
[close]
Spoiler
[/Bottom left, or bottom right?spoiler]
[close]

Sorrontis

PMouser

Hi, I am a Bible believing christian.
I am a Youngevity distributor.

Sorrontis

Helper

Sorrontis

Thank you helper. That is exactly it. next step is air defenses.