What is the best PAC map?

Started by warren, August 09, 2015, 10:23:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

warren

I am not a fan of PAC maps, so I only played two, the first one, and one of the small ones. But now I feel like playing another. So what is your favourite PAC map and why?

Grayzzur

"Fate. It protects fools, little children, and ships named 'Enterprise.'" -William T. Riker

planetfall

http://knucklecracker.com/forums/index.php?topic=18038

Thiss'un, because it rewards quick advancing rather than DIGI EVERYWHERE THEN WIN. Though TBH there can't be a lot of variation between maps in which you only have two types of units.
Pretty sure I'm supposed to be banned, someone might want to get on that.

Quote from: GoodMorning on December 01, 2016, 05:58:30 PM"Build a ladder to the moon" is simple as a sentence, but actually doing it is not.

D0m0nik

Planet X954S2 by Hubs, nice challenge, great intro and really beautiful aesthetically speaking. I love all of Nuhages maps but wouldn't pick them as they are very grindy, Hubs tend to be a bit more playable.

Nuhages

Quote from: D0m0nik on September 11, 2015, 03:19:53 PM
Planet X954S2 by Hubs, nice challenge, great intro and really beautiful aesthetically speaking. I love all of Nuhages maps but wouldn't pick them as they are very grindy, Hubs tend to be a bit more playable.

Grindy ? My maps are Grindy?  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Most of my maps are more than Grindy folks, ;D ;D
I made a dream ... was map making on CW4

Hubs

Quote from: D0m0nik on September 11, 2015, 03:19:53 PM

You calling my maps easy? JK! Trying to please players of all skill levels :)

Speaking of which...it's been a while since I made a PAC redemption map...

D0m0nik

Crikey, managed to offend two of my favorite map builders!  :P