Main Menu

Cant get maps online

Started by PMouser, July 29, 2015, 03:38:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PMouser

the screen goes white, cant get the online library of maps to download, i got 32bit vista operating system. ty
Hi, I am a Bible believing christian.
I am a Youngevity distributor.

Karsten75

I just checked CW2's "Find Maps Online" feature and after a brief pause at a white screen (I suppose it takes some time to load metadata for >2700 maps) I got a detailed screen.

That would suggest an issue with your internet connection. Have you tried to reboot and see if the problem persists? Do you have any other internet-related issues?

Does this link load and show you the most recent map? Note that you may have to give permission for Adobe Flash to run.
http://knucklecracker.com/creeperworld2/viewscores.php?missions=custom&customMission=66a308b87ac7463e12b2da96fa5d33b2

teknotiss

Quote from: Karsten75 on July 29, 2015, 10:48:46 AM
I just checked CW2's "Find Maps Online" feature and after a brief pause at a white screen (I suppose it takes some time to load metadata for >2700 maps) I got a detailed screen.

That would suggest an issue with your internet connection. Have you tried to reboot and see if the problem persists? Do you have any other internet-related issues?

Does this link load and show you the most recent map? Note that you may have to give permission for Adobe Flash to run.
http://knucklecracker.com/creeperworld2/viewscores.php?missions=custom&customMission=66a308b87ac7463e12b2da96fa5d33b2
or a slow machine and 2700+ maps is locking stuff up maybe?
if writing here then webs prob ok, most likely too many maps DL'd i think
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus

PMouser

i waited and still cant get to the online maps the screen stays white
Hi, I am a Bible believing christian.
I am a Youngevity distributor.

Karsten75

teknotiss

Quote from: PMouser on July 30, 2015, 01:58:06 PM
i waited and still cant get to the online maps the screen stays white

how many maps do you have in your CW2 folder? it will look similar to this path....
C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\CreeperWorld2\customgames

when asking for help please provide as much info as you can...
Vista machines are a bit old now, but well able to play CW2, s have you had any other problems with your PC?
crashes? lockups? have to use "End Task" to close programs?
does you machine work ok with other games?
are you using the same machine to access this forum?
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus