Knuckle Cracker Wiki

Started by knucracker, December 27, 2009, 04:01:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

knucracker

NoobSauce and Aurzel have been kind enough to setup and contribute to a wikia page for KC and CW.
http://knucklecracker.wikia.com/wiki/Knuckle_Cracker_Wiki

I don't own this page, everyone does.  So contribute, edit, and use to your hearts content.  I've just updated the turrets page with some stats for each weapon that you may find interesting.

Mrmcdeath

I made two pages. One for The Creeper and one for Odin City. I forgot to make an account before doing so. :-[
Life Lesson #1
When life gives you lemons make lemonade.
Life Lesson #2
Unless life also gives you sugar and a cup, your lemonades gonna suck.

Aurzel

you can always make an account and save the page without editing anything, hopefully that'll save your name to it

Dranar

I've added some information for the "Information Needed on the main page, and added 'Blaster' category and some info for collector. I've added a mark wherever i've added info so you know it's mine  ;).
The Reactor - The Reactor of all Reactors

NoobSauce

@virgilw: I have some questions about game mechanics:

How much energy (no upgrades) does a green square that a collector makes produce?
How much energy (no upgraded) does a reactor produce?
How many squares are the connections between:
* Collectors and anything
* Relays and Relays
* Blasters and (? -- I think they can connect to anything, but it might just be that they can connect to collectors and bridge gaps in between them?)

And signing your edits in the wiki is bad and unnecessary -- if we want to know who said what, there's always the page history.
BBC code and smileys may be used in your signature.

Aurzel

noob's right, we want this to feel like a group effort, not a bunch of individuals :D

Dranar

Ok, well right now if anyone could help me making wiki pages for each planet, i'd be thankful.

knucracker

Quote from: NoobSauce on December 28, 2009, 08:41:46 PM
@virgilw: I have some questions about game mechanics:

I'll try to get these filled in tomorrow....

NoobSauce

Thanks Virgil.

And, personally, I think if we're gonna have each planet on its own page, we're gonna need an in-depth strategy guide for each planet.

Dranar

I've just completed the Cetus and Ara planet pages.

Aurzel

i'm saying it's better to get a quick strategy for each then we can go back and go indepth

NoobSauce

That's one of the things Wikia recommends -- starting new pages with a little bit of content so that other users can just add content little by little and make full articles.

knucracker

I agree... I'm so busy that it is much easier for me to stop by on a page that already exists and fill in some technical details, rather than think about creating a page to start with.

Aurzel

yep, thats the idea behind it, soon we'll have a bustling wiki capable of answering most questions people ask about gameplay, it'll certainly cut down on new threads and questions about maps :P

Dranar

I need someone to finish Pavo and the rest, i've just finished the Vela Wiki Page, and the Level.