Custom Map #2271: Picture of my mind. By: tamrin

Started by AutoPost, July 04, 2015, 10:56:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #2271: Picture of my mind

Author: tamrin
Size: 160x160

Desc:
Is it necessary to destroy all enemies? Remember, they are connected with something...... You dont have to collect and connect everything you can :)

Loren Pechtel

A long fight to get to the aether.  Once you get there it's easy.

tamrin

Quote from: Loren Pechtel on July 04, 2015, 09:33:42 PM
A long fight to get to the aether.  Once you get there it's easy.
In fact,
Spoiler
You don't have to get there :D You can only destroy inhibitor and after that collect keys
[close]

Helper

Quote from: tamrin on July 05, 2015, 04:12:48 AM
Spoiler
You don't have to get there :D You can only destroy inhibitor and after that collect keys
[close]
Playing any game this large/difficult without Aether is a huge slog. IMO it is THE key ingredient in making CW3 games significantly better than prior versions.
I found this to be the most fun of all the games you've posted, but agree that it took too long to get to the Totems/Ore.
Thanks,
H

tamrin

Most fun ?? Really :D oh, thanks a lot.
In my next maps I want to use again some new Crpl :)

Alter Old

As usual, forgive for my English.

RrR

If you want ether early
Spoiler
you need two CNs
[close]

mzimmer74

Quote from: RrR on July 05, 2015, 11:52:50 AM
If you want ether early
Spoiler
you need two CNs
[close]
Or you can
Spoiler

send a Guppy over to just South of them and it can feed 4 of the totems.  Then either return it before it dies or wait until it is rebuilt and send again.
[close]
Omnipotence doesn't mean the ability to do what is logically impossible. It's possible, therefore, for God to create beings with the kind of free will that can choose between good and evil, but he can't also force those creatures to choose good. If he forced their choice, it wouldn't be free.

Peter R

tamrin

Quote from: Peter R on July 06, 2015, 04:42:13 AM
What a beautiful designed map!   :)
Oh thanks :D you can try my others maps, I think that some of them are beautifull too :)

Loren Pechtel

Quote from: mzimmer74 on July 05, 2015, 06:12:26 PM
Quote from: RrR on July 05, 2015, 11:52:50 AM
If you want ether early
Spoiler
you need two CNs
[close]
Or you can
Spoiler

send a Guppy over to just South of them and it can feed 4 of the totems.  Then either return it before it dies or wait until it is rebuilt and send again.
[close]

Yeah, I was thinking the suicide-guppy approach would probably have been faster.

hbarudi

99% of the time people use the default colors in the game, this is one of very few maps that have better colors and also people use to make more colorful maps in CW2.