Custom Map #2055: Dugeon #1. By: Flash1255

Started by AutoPost, May 09, 2015, 09:10:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #2055: Dugeon #1

Author: Flash1255
Size: 96x63

Desc:
This was the map I mentioned in my recent post on the forums. This dungeon map should be played properly by following the paths, as the lower elevation areas are only for creeper and AC to pass through. There's an interesting reference to the layout of the level from one of the games I've played, as well as finished recently.

pastor.healer

I didn't really get the 'follow the paths' mentioned but I enjoyed the map.  Thanks!  :)

Flash1225

"Follow the path" means that you have to build all the way around a wall or waterway before cutting through those obstacles. Have you figured out what game I referred to in the post I mentioned?
Considering how many turns my life has taken (good and bad), I'm still fairly neutral to it all. I take the hits, I don't react overly.

Tero

I just played this and while I enjoyed the premise of "follow the path."  Limited space and tech limits [no terping].  The game clock ran three times faster than my system clock.  Keep in mind, when the game starts the speed is set at "1x."  And I didn't change this.
I would assume CRPL has something to do with this faster game play.  But I don't like the accelerated game clock.  And graded this map accordingly.
I respect those who quote me the least.