Pass the map 6-Let's make a map together

Started by pawel345, April 06, 2015, 06:40:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

theo

J said he want my scripts to add them back. I attached them here. I also attached the image. He requested them in the chat.

J

UNLOCKED
Added theos scripts, modified some terrain (mine and some of theos, with permission), playtested a bit and the map is a bit too hard for the biggest part of the community in its current form, mainly due the lower left square which adds tons of creeper to the main land (I decreased my emitter from 14 to 12).

theo

J said the lower right section was too hard. Can I remove the digitalis connecting to the middle and connect it to the corrupted shield square?

theo

There was also a COREPortal in the CORE square but don't add it back. It was making the square too hard.

theo

LOCKED UNLOCKED
Made a change to my COREPortal script.
EDIT:Added info about the CORE and COREPortal in the message artifact, please redownload.

pawel345

With the Pass The Map game, I upload the map when the version is complete. I started the game and it needs a moderator or else it will end up as messed up maps. I can sometime edit other peoples squares and so on but only I get to do that as the one who takes care of the whole game.

Theo please stop uploading so many versions of the map, it creates a mess, and when you edit other peoples squares you break the rules.

Lost in Nowhere

If my square in the lower-left is causing trouble, feel free to make the emitter weaker.
Don't die! :)

theo

Quote from: Lost in Nowhere on April 10, 2015, 04:39:00 PM
If my square in the lower-left is causing trouble, feel free to make the emitter weaker.
Could I connect it to my section and disconnect it from the middle?

theo

Hey, Asbestos, can i change a part of your square's terrain to connect it to my square(that one with the corrupted shield)? Also can i connect my square's digitalis to your square's digitalis?
edit:
LOCKED UNLOCKED
Edited some terrain with Asbestos' permission, weakened my section, added some digitalis in my section and also connected it to Asbestos' section and the space insland section.

pawel345

Ok there seems to be a problem that i can't nullify something in the left-middle(theo's) square. It's a kind of red dot and neither nullifiers,beams not snipers can damage this unit. I destroyed all other units on the map.

EDIT: OK Sorry nvm my mistake, drench it in AC and it gets destoryed.

theo

Cover it in AC and then you can nullify it.

theo

Then the main core becomes weak and you can beam it. If you're talking about the other core that one needs 100 build packets to explode.

pawel345

Map Uploaded. Looking for ideas for Pass the Map 7 theme. Write them here and I will make the Pass the Map 7 game in a few days.

I was talking about the one that need 100 packets to destroy :D yeah it's working just fine.