Pass the map 6-Let's make a map together

Started by pawel345, April 06, 2015, 06:40:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

theo

UNLOCKED
Added a core that can control other four cores. The core only has two cores so you can add cores to your square. The cores I added are already weak but you can set a core to absorb ac or units. A unit absorbed has to be nullified a specific number of times to weaken it and a ac absorbing one has to be covered in ac to weaken it. A weak core can be nullified. The big core emits creeper and becomes weak once all cores are nullified. Once weakened the big core is vulnerable to beams, not nullifiers.
Connected the left-down digitalis to my square and moved the guppy to the center of the map.

J

Theo, you let the map flow for some time, you know what trouble it caused last time...
Tomorrow I'll soften the rather hard cut between the lower right and middle right sections.
I'd like to see some better transitions around the three squares in the top left, these sections are however not mine so I won't edit them.

stdout

Thank you, Theo. It always feels better to have someone else make the same mistake as you!  ;D ;D

pawel345

If you want to test the map it's best to save, then run and load afterwards, that way no changes are made to the map.

theo

UNLOCKED

theo

unlocked

theo

Can I upload it? I already beated it. Everything works.

pawel345

No, i will doublecheck and upload. What where you changing between uploads?

J

The terrain got some changes that will affect gameplay quite a bit (and those edits were made in squares of others, so they must agree with it or it will be reverted, and if it was to make the map look like a whole instead of seperated pieces, the top-middle square still looks like a square). When you make changes to someone else's part of the map, keep the changes to a minimum and always post why you made the changes.
I'll lock and modify the map as soon as I have spare time.

stdout

The top middle square is mine and I don't really like it being connected. It was my intention that it serves as a lone island that can be ignored for as long as you wish, dealt with at the end, or flipped early in the game to harvest the rewards of the AC it produces.

So... I'd rather my square be reverted to the way I had it originally.

pawel345

Ok so as it looks now I will just get the last map and ignore theos changes. If you have any remarks about that map write here and I will try and edit it a bit later today or tomorrow.

stdout

30 minutes after your post someone posted the latest version (with theo's changes) to CS. Wasn't me.

J

I reported the CS map for being incomplete as it is still in development.

Do not post community maps to CS unless everyone agrees it should be posted.

Working with the version asbestos posted (as all later edits were invalid).