Pass the map 5-Let's make a map together REBOOT!!!

Started by pawel345, March 17, 2015, 04:02:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pawel345

You may make changes to your own square whenever you want as long as the topic is unlocked. Just lock it and fix what's wrong. The rule is there so that more people can participate so you may not claim a new square.

theo

FIXED MY BROKEN SQUARE, NOW THE EMMITER'S AMT IS 1 NOT 0

pawel345

Tyler21

"Enjoyment appears at the boundary between boredom and anxiety, when the challenges are just balanced with the person's capacity to act."
― Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi

Check my collection of the 30 most difficult and challenging maps in Colonial Space!

Tyler21

UNLOCKED

only one tile to go :)
"Enjoyment appears at the boundary between boredom and anxiety, when the challenges are just balanced with the person's capacity to act."

Check my collection of the 30 most difficult and challenging maps in Colonial Space!

Lost in Nowhere

Are you sure that you used the last posted save? I'm seeing a bit of missing digitalis...
Don't die! :)

theo

my digitalis is not connecting to the rocketship digitalis. i'll fix it when I make the last square

theo

FINISHED(UNLOCKED)

Tyler21

I think we should replace the 'pass the map' text to some better designed, more suitable artwork like in the previous PTM maps and remove the author names.

theo

Tyler21

I don't feel it's proper to flash our names right in the middle of the map. Credits will be given in the map info anyways.

theo

Okay, I'll remove the names.

Asbestos

UNLOCKED
Removed most of the digitalis slathered over the rocket ship landing pad. Also backed off the green bit encroaching on the spore tower.

Lost in Nowhere

Don't die! :)