Author: TheTrueWaterbubble
Size: 128x84

Desc:
Just a little test!

teknotiss

hi please post test maps in a thread in this forum
http://knucklecracker.com/forums/index.php?board=32.0
Colonial Space is for finished maps only
if you make a thread in the above linked forum and call it TheTrueWaterBubble's maps or similar many players will be happy to test and help hone your maps and ideas.
Please do not use CS for testing maps in future, cheers
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus

Asbestos

Guppies made this map much, much easier than it was probably meant to be.

mzimmer74

Quote from: Asbestos on March 01, 2015, 11:01:19 AM

Agreed.  On a side note, this is the first time I've EVER had a faster time than RrR.  Of course, I also acknowledge that he could probably redo it and beat me by a good chunk of time.  Still, I'll take it! :)
Omnipotence doesn't mean the ability to do what is logically impossible. It's possible, therefore, for God to create beings with the kind of free will that can choose between good and evil, but he can't also force those creatures to choose good. If he forced their choice, it wouldn't be free.

RrR

Quote from: mzimmer74 on March 01, 2015, 03:17:40 PM
Quote from: Asbestos on March 01, 2015, 11:01:19 AM

Agreed.  On a side note, this is the first time I've EVER had a faster time than RrR.  Of course, I also acknowledge that he could probably redo it and beat me by a good chunk of time.  Still, I'll take it! :)

Good time. There is not much slack in it.

RrR

OK, maybe a bit of slack. Over 30 seconds worth.

mzimmer74

Lol...that's why I took the screen shot! :)  Figured you'd get ahead of me on another play through.  Nice job.
Omnipotence doesn't mean the ability to do what is logically impossible. It's possible, therefore, for God to create beings with the kind of free will that can choose between good and evil, but he can't also force those creatures to choose good. If he forced their choice, it wouldn't be free.