Custom Map #1740: Nuhage N#65. By: Nuhages

Started by AutoPost, February 17, 2015, 11:23:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #1740: Nuhage N#65

Author: Nuhages
Size: 161x91

Desc:
Play as Creeper Map N#12 Air Strike. Have Fun. Feel Free To Rate and comment on Forum. Credits For PaC coding goes to stewbasic, stdout , teknotiss and Hubs. All you need for building a Pac map is on the Forum. #PAC

RrR

Thought I'd replay this after making some mistakes in my first run through. New time was a minute slower. Oh well.

Linden

I've played this one a few times now, and I'm enjoying trying to find new ways of completing it. Thanks, Nuhages! :)

Genesys

Quote from: RrR on February 20, 2015, 07:57:02 AM
Thought I'd replay this after making some mistakes in my first run through. New time was a minute slower. Oh well.
You are inhuman!

Hubs

bgzzz

Hello,

I can't beat this level. I've been able to capture the NW island, but not the next one.
I tried with building as many spore tower as I can (all minus one emitter). I sync there launch, in the hope to exhaust the beams, I have settle the void to make the mortar fire (still in order to exhaust the beams), but the guppy is still fast enough to refill beams.

Any advice ?

Linden

Quote from: bgzzz on August 07, 2015, 04:49:47 PM
Hello,

I can't beat this level. I've been able to capture the NW island, but not the next one.
I tried with building as many spore tower as I can (all minus one emitter). I sync there launch, in the hope to exhaust the beams, I have settle the void to make the mortar fire (still in order to exhaust the beams), but the guppy is still fast enough to refill beams.

Any advice ?

Hiya,

This is how I got to another island, but I'm not the fastest by any means:

Spoiler
Now you've got those two islands, go along the bottom of the map to the middle island. Use four spores from the first island and have the rest as emitters. Aim the spores to a point just outside the reach of the beam, and keep on creating/pushing your digitalis along. The last little push to kill the beam on the Power Zone can take a minute or two, but it's doable.
[close]

Have a try of that, or try your own way now you know which island is 'take-able' next. Good luck! :)

bgzzz

Thanks, I beat it ;)

Have to discover ways to expand digitalis over the void to make it.

Linden

Absolutely, yes - it's one of the main things for PaC maps. I struggled like hell when my son first introduced me to these maps, but now they're the only kind I play. :D