Custom Map #1726: Nuhage N#61. By: Nuhages

Started by AutoPost, February 10, 2015, 12:40:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #1726: Nuhage N#61

Author: Nuhages
Size: 60x60

Desc:
Play as Creeper Map N#8 Have Fun. Feel Free To Rate and comment on Forum. Credits For PaC coding goes to stewbasic, stdout , teknotiss and Hubs. All you need for building a Pac map is on the Forum. #PAC

Linden

After much time, I still can't finish this one (can't get at the middle PZ, yet I can get at the bottom-left reactor). That's not a criticism, Nuhages; it's a testament to your tricksiness in making a frustrating map. :D

It won't defeat me! I shall return to the pesky thing. :D

mzimmer74

I'm right there with you Linden! In fact, I'm pretty much in the exact same place (can't get middle, can get reactor).  I'll keep plugging away but it was nice to have a couple of other PAC maps to beat up on Abraxis for a while.
Omnipotence doesn't mean the ability to do what is logically impossible. It's possible, therefore, for God to create beings with the kind of free will that can choose between good and evil, but he can't also force those creatures to choose good. If he forced their choice, it wouldn't be free.

RrR

Spoiler
The middle is easier to take once you have grabbed the totems beneath the CNs
[close]

Linden

Quote from: RrR on February 12, 2015, 06:16:04 PM
Spoiler
The middle is easier to take once you have grabbed the totems beneath the CNs
[close]

*Gnashes teeth in frustration* :D

Firstly, I was in two minds whether to read your spoiler (as in, "Drat, Nuhages, you shall not beat me!" etc), then, when I'd (inevitably) caved in, I had to read it a few times to get what you were saying. Then I didn't know whether to laugh or cry - haha!

If it weren't for you lot, I'd not complete half of these maps. Thank you. :)

Flash1225

Noticed that there's no collectors, and that the CN opposite the initial emitter has two PZ reactors, and the other two have two regular reactors. My idea for this map is to either tackle one of the two side corners first, then the PZ-reactor CN, or just try to cut through the middle to get to the center CN. Doing so= energy deficit.
Considering how many turns my life has taken (good and bad), I'm still fairly neutral to it all. I take the hits, I don't react overly.

Nuhages

Spoiler
you don't need mid to win this map :) just kill  mortars then spread by the corners
[close]
I made a dream ... was map making on CW4

Hubs

Yeah I actually found using the mid PZ useless because of the PZ cannons. This map is all about fields.