Started by AutoPost, February 08, 2015, 10:43:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #1721: Pools of Stenda

Author: Pastor.Healer
Size: 179x97

Desc:

D0m0nik

Wow, that was a huge challenge! I think that was one of your hardest map and took a lot of restarts to figure out how to get a good foothold. Really great map, thanks.

pastor.healer

You are truly becoming well trained in the strategy of harder maps.  Excellent job DOmOnik!  :)

Blessings

teknotiss

are we supposed to be able to build on the level 10 terrain that's being generated?
if not then ok, but i don't like it. ::)
if we are then i can't so that'd explain why i don't like it. ;)
sorry dude.
don't like it, too random  :)
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus

teknotiss

any chance of an answer p.h
am i supposed to be able to build on this random terrain?
if so i can't and therefore it's a bug most like.
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus

teknotiss

Spoiler
it was a bug :) grrr insidious coders!
[close]

stdout

PH: Your gentle and levelheaded response is missing from this thread.

Nevertheless, I just finally got to play this map. Loved it! Great job.

pastor.healer

Thanks stdout.  Sorry for the late response.  Been running lately.  Glad you got through it!  :)