Custom Map #1609: Hyper Tower Annihilation. By: Xeos

Started by AutoPost, January 15, 2015, 08:40:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #1609: Hyper Tower Annihilation

Author: Xeos
Size: 120x150

Desc:
Abaxis has captured Hubs Hyper Tower and built a defence for it.. but is it good enough? If you can sneak in and power it up on full power, it will annihiliate the enemy in seconds.. This is just a quick fun PAC map which I hope you enjoy . Credit to Hubs for the Hyper Tower script and images .. #PAC #PlayAsCreeper #HyperTower

Hubs

How did they get my Hyper Tower??!?!?! I must get it back!

stdout

Xeos

Thanks guys :)  I love the hyper tower mucho  8)
One thing I like about this map is how when the power becomes stressed , it all starts blinking :) Just think that looks cool  8)
A child of 5 could beat this map ... Go fetch a child of 5 !

UrMawMah

mzimmer74

Omnipotence doesn't mean the ability to do what is logically impossible. It's possible, therefore, for God to create beings with the kind of free will that can choose between good and evil, but he can't also force those creatures to choose good. If he forced their choice, it wouldn't be free.

thumbmaster

That was great fun! I can't imagine how one can possibly counter a hyper tower playing as human...  :-\
Twas a sad day when we mothballed Creeper World for Particle Fleet.

Xeos

Glad you both liked it :) The Hyper Tower is a pretty Armageddon type weapon though and I powered it up a bit more too so total devastation was the name of the game :)

Linden

Wonderful map, Xeos! Loved it! :D I also like the fact that you signed it. :D

Xeos

Quote from: Linden on January 15, 2015, 01:16:09 PM
Wonderful map, Xeos! Loved it! :D I also like the fact that you signed it. :D
Cheers - Thanks for the feedback - I am starting to understand what peeps like and dislike :) .. Just wish I could code as I have so many ideas ...  ;D

Loren Pechtel

Xeos

Quote from: Loren Pechtel on January 15, 2015, 02:29:49 PM
Tricky start, most of it is pretty easy.
Yes I didn't try to make it too hard - Just a quick play and get to the Hyper Tower to annihilate everything and sit back and watch :)

Hubs

phew! I got the Hyper tower back. Can't believe Abraxis would do that! Now I can keep making more Arc Eternal Redemption maps.

Something I noticed that I didn't consider when I created the Hyper Tower is AC. It's technically negative creeper, so it decreased health, which was cool, but when it was built it made the ammo amount negative and inverted the resizing mechanism so it was huge until I got more creeper into it.

Nevertheless, sweet map!

thumbmaster

Quote from: Hubs on January 15, 2015, 06:21:40 PM
phew! I got the Hyper tower back. Can't believe Abraxis would do that! Now I can keep making more Arc Eternal Redemption maps.

Something I noticed that I didn't consider when I created the Hyper Tower is AC. It's technically negative creeper, so it decreased health, which was cool, but when it was built it made the ammo amount negative and inverted the resizing mechanism so it was huge until I got more creeper into it.

Nevertheless, sweet map!

I ran into the same issue on a replay. At one point the hyper tower was so huge it blocked out the 3 PZs under it. It's not until I took out one of the corner PZ cannons and put an emitter there that the hyper tower came back down in size.
Twas a sad day when we mothballed Creeper World for Particle Fleet.

Xeos

Quote from: Hubs on January 15, 2015, 06:21:40 PM

Nevertheless, sweet map!

Hubs .... We have a problem  - Looks good though doesn't it :)