Custom Map #1346: teks029 pyramid power 5. By: teknotiss

Started by AutoPost, November 12, 2014, 07:31:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #1346: teks029 pyramid power 5

Author: teknotiss
Size: 189x189

Desc:
pretty sure you'll know what to do by now, but here's some info if not. connect those totems on the pyramids and get lots of AC for free! well, ok, actually for a really high energy demand per pyramid, but it's still worth it! Get in there dudes! #ACassist #firepower #teks

Loren Pechtel

Helper

tek - good to see you back in the game!
It took a couple of tries to figure out the start, then it was charging time - good stuff.
Personal opinion - anything BUT "routine".
:)
H

stdout

A vast ocean of anticreeper as far as the eye can see. I had fun. :)

teknotiss

Quote from: Loren Pechtel on November 13, 2014, 01:31:19 AM
Tricky start, otherwise routine.

prob true of 50% of the maps i suppose?

Quote from: Helper on November 13, 2014, 09:49:06 AM
tek - good to see you back in the game!
It took a couple of tries to figure out the start, then it was charging time - good stuff.
Personal opinion - anything BUT "routine".
:)
H

cheers man, i really liked this one the best of all my pyramid maps

Quote from: stdout on November 13, 2014, 01:12:43 PM
A vast ocean of anticreeper as far as the eye can see. I had fun. :)

yeah love creating giant seas of AC! more maps should have tons of AC really :D
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus

pastor.healer

I really enjoyed this map.  As said above, tricky start, but once going, I couldn't stop until I wiped the Creeper off the board. 

Nicely done!

Without the pyramids, well, not so much...  :)

Johnny Haywire

Aye, I'm discovering many of these maps for the first time (a bit new-ish). It's even MORE challenging if you don't spot the corner landing site... the one with the energy packs nearby. But apparently you can do it without landing there, as I found out the hard way.

Great map Tek! (If you're still around)
You disagree with this sentence, don't you?

teknotiss

Quote from: Johnny Haywire on December 28, 2015, 07:06:09 PM
Aye, I'm discovering many of these maps for the first time (a bit new-ish). It's even MORE challenging if you don't spot the corner landing site... the one with the energy packs nearby. But apparently you can do it without landing there, as I found out the hard way.

Great map Tek! (If you're still around)

cheers dude!
i really liked this map, and i'm happy it gave so many some fun playing it!
and i may go dust off some old pyramid maps i never completed...
hmm maybe... a runner farm that gets you some flip-mitters that let you get room for power to run some 'mids...
8)
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus

Johnny Haywire

Sounds fun! I'm pretty sure I've really enjoyed all your maps so far (haven't gotten to them all yet). I appreciate that your maps are a nice balance between challenging & fun! I look forward to more Tekno-maps!
You disagree with this sentence, don't you?