Custom Map #829: PC. By: Tobimoe

Started by AutoPost, July 10, 2014, 01:34:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #829: PC

Author: Tobimoe
Size: 132x80

Desc:
This is a remake of an old Creepr World Map. I put a little extra on it ;) 3rd PC 2nd Super Cell 1st UNSET Next Map i build calls Upgrade

PMouser

hi, how to do this, it takes too long to get to the weapons, i dont have
Hi, I am a Bible believing christian.
I am a Youngevity distributor.

Tobimoe

I build only relaiys to get to the inner side of the flatscreen.
Dont build another by the way.

P.S. Your other questions from my other maps are answered ;)

Karsten75

Vanguard

A classic. Enjoyed the smooth ride. Didnt even miss the tech upgrades in this one. Well done.  ;D

PMouser

Grayzzur

Quote from: PMouser on July 11, 2014, 09:49:47 AM
still cant get it fast enough
Spoiler

Land on the mouse.
Build relays on the left button, upper right corner of the keyboard as far away from the left button as you can, vertical portion of the monitor stand, then up in between the nullifer and pc techs. Make sure the next three are built one-at-a-time so you don't starve yourself for energy: As far right as you can be and still connect to the mortar, just above the central mound to get the sprayer, and near the ore deposit to get the reactors.

Now you have tech. Don't worry about the shields for now, and don't try to stay in the monitor area.

Build a couple of collectors in the keyboard area. Build relays on the right mouse button then over to the main PC case. From there, add a couple more collectors, and start putting reactors here and build a mortar at the far right edge of the lower monitor stand. Once it's build you want to build a relay up on the frame of the monitor near the lower right "in-screen" emitter and move the mortar up there. You can nullify that emitter from the frame. Get a mortar in the upper right corner of the PC case to contain that emitter up there.

A pulse cannon in the power zone you've just created should clear out the first ore deposit and let you build a mine there.

Now it's just a matter of killing off the targets in whatever order works for you.
[close]
"Fate. It protects fools, little children, and ships named 'Enterprise.'" -William T. Riker

PMouser

can you show me a pic of these positions? please, i dont understand past the relay on thevertical part of monitor stand, thanks

Tobimoe

Quote from: PMouser on July 11, 2014, 07:00:06 PM
can you show me a pic of these positions? please, i dont understand past the relay on thevertical part of monitor stand, thanks

I found out a new method to collect them faster.
Place the CN on the left side from the Pedestal.
From here is a shorter way but not for long save.
After your CN get to much dmg place it on the Mouse.