Custom Map #104: The INPOSIBLE. By: creeperwworld3

Started by AutoPost, January 16, 2014, 09:19:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #104: The INPOSIBLE

Author: creeperwworld3
Size: 256x256

Desc:
is it really inposile? i did it my slef u know....

creeperwworld3

Asbestos

I think all of the pre-built structures are actually hindering my progress somehow.

teknotiss

Quote from: creeperwworld3 on February 01, 2014, 04:57:54 PM
i know this is my own map but i think it sucks

well why not start small?  :)
have a go at making a good 90x90 or smaller map.
what i do is have a theme, then i develop the map in stages based on the theme.
eg, teks001 runnerfarm. the theme was runners give AC, and you need that to win.
so i wanted limited weapons, but infinite sprayers and bombers.
then i layout the base and the first threat, in this case it was a runner nest you need to "farm" for AC.
then i try to put a not too long ending on the map, but i like to let slow players have a go too so i rarely make maps overwhelming, or use inhibitors as they make a single attack the whole game.
keep at it, and if you want maps tested and suggestions before you post them in CS you can make a post in this board http://knucklecracker.com/forums/index.php?board=32.0 just call it "creeperworld3's maps" and post maps for testing in there using the "+Additional Options" button below the typing box.
keep making maps, and try a bit of "less is more"  8)
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus