Prospector Zone: 75 Dalop

Started by PMouser, January 06, 2014, 02:42:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PMouser

Hi, I am a Bible believing christian.
I am a Youngevity distributor.

J

Try landing all 3 CN's at once (I didn't move them while playing). Build 3 collectors (one for each CN) and start building a mortar immediatly, that should get you started.
Spoiler
[close]

Godsbrother

You inspired me to try this one again for a better time, knocked almost 3 minutes off.
Fun little map
Around 5 minutes in
Spoiler
[close]

At completion
Spoiler
[close]

Edit: OK, I'd never actually posted a screenshot before.  How did you do it without the attachments J?
"If every trace of any single religion were wiped out and nothing were passed on, it would never be created exactly that way again. There might be some other nonsense in its place, but not that exact nonsense. If all of science were wiped out, it would still be true, and someone would find a way to figure it all out again."   Penn Jillette

florrat

Quote from: Godsbrother on January 07, 2014, 12:42:43 AM
Edit: OK, I'd never actually posted a screenshot before.  How did you do it without the attachments J?
When you right-click the image and choose "Open image in new tab" (or something similar), you can see that the image was uploaded via http://imgur.com/

teknotiss

Quote from: florrat on January 07, 2014, 01:28:43 PM
Quote from: Godsbrother on January 07, 2014, 12:42:43 AM
When you right-click the image and choose "Open image in new tab" (or something similar), you can see that the image was uploaded via http://imgur.com/

if you haven't used a site like imgur, once you upload a pic to those sort of sites you get link options that you can copy/paste into the post on this (or any) forum. it'll describe the links on the site. hope that helps  8)
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus

Godsbrother

@florrat,teknotiss

That helps, thank you.  I'll be checking Imgur out
"If every trace of any single religion were wiped out and nothing were passed on, it would never be created exactly that way again. There might be some other nonsense in its place, but not that exact nonsense. If all of science were wiped out, it would still be true, and someone would find a way to figure it all out again."   Penn Jillette