C0

Started by Clean0nion, November 02, 2013, 03:28:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clean0nion

SWIMMIN' POOOL
Quote from: Annonymus on December 17, 2013, 05:47:29 AM
Maybe you should specify that they can connect to your network, I didn't even notice in my playthrough, I won the map by building some mortars to keep back the creeper, build a nullifier on the edge of the pool when a swimmer was near enough and after it was built and charged wait until another swimmer came in the nullifier's range...
It's just to make the game a tad more difficult for those who don't like waiting for the nullifiers to charge. I should really have made it check of the destination cell was covered in creeper before moving there.

Ninja

Glitch with Skarsgard World. I saved, left, and came back, and I couldn't charge my thingy majig. Note that I had it about half-way charged when I saved and quit.

Clean0nion

SKARSGARD WORLD
Quote from: Ninjadude501 on December 18, 2013, 03:04:53 PM
Glitch with Skarsgard World. I saved, left, and came back, and I couldn't charge my thingy majig. Note that I had it about half-way charged when I saved and quit.
Thanks for using the correct terminoligy (not sarcasm). I'll get right on it.
If you have a save you can upload, that'll be most helpful.

UPDATE: I can't seem to recreate the issue. Are you sure you weren't just suffering from an energy deficit? I will look into this further.

Ninja

Quote from: Clean0nion on December 18, 2013, 03:09:20 PM
SKARSGARD WORLD

UPDATE: I can't seem to recreate the issue. Are you sure you weren't just suffering from an energy deficit? I will look into this further.
Unfortunately I just saved over the save (sorry), and I was full energy.

Clean0nion

Quote from: Ninjadude501 on December 18, 2013, 03:24:26 PM
Quote from: Clean0nion on December 18, 2013, 03:09:20 PM
SKARSGARD WORLD

Unfortunately I just saved over the save (sorry), and I was full energy.
Okay.
Two questions: were you actively charging the thingy majig when you saved?
And when you couldn't charge it, were you still able to send packets to it?

Annonymus

I also found a glitch in skarsgard world, if while charging the ore refinery you move your mouse off the map and only then release the mouse button the refinery keeps to charge forever or until you hover over it with the mouse.
If a topic started by me is in the wrong place feel free to move it at anytime.

Clean0nion

SKARSGARD WORLD
Quote from: Annonymus on December 19, 2013, 06:24:14 AM
I also found a glitch in skarsgard world, if while charging the ore refinery you move your mouse off the map and only then release the mouse button the refinery keeps to charge forever or until you hover over it with the mouse.
Though that is a problem, there's nothing I can do to change that. The script takes the mouse coords, sees if they are in range of the unit, and if the mouse is also down, it does its stuff. I'll run a couple tests; see what I can do, but I doubt I'll be able to do much.

UPDATE: Problem solved. I'll also fix the ending then reupload and update the map.

Clean0nion

DOMORTHEA EASY
Was Domorthea too hard for you? Whether it was the initial digitalis, the spores, or the final attack on the square island, this version is easier in almost every respect.
For more information on this map, head over to Domorthea.
Screenshots
[close]
Download link is attached to this post. Have fun!

Clean0nion

Top post updated with new map Asteroid

Clean0nion

Coming soon: Sall System: a 5-part adventure exclusive to CS. Feel free to speculate here - I've dropped a few hints around the forum already and I'll drop some here from time to time.  
Y'know, just casually building the hype.

Clean0nion

Clean0nion: Hey guys, here's a screenshot section
Community: ugh

Annonymus

Is the maps name sall system or small system? You used sall 2 times and small 1 time but small would make more sense...
And is that screenshot from sall/small system?
If so that CRPL tower probably is a friendly unit, maybe to create a bridge over large portions of the void?

EDIT: With bridge I meant for packets, not actual terrain, and even though I don't think it really is a bridge it would be an awesome idea, and easy to do by using the CRPL tower's connectable attribute and quequemove.
If a topic started by me is in the wrong place feel free to move it at anytime.

Clean0nion

Quote from: Annonymus on January 18, 2014, 10:35:09 AM
Is the maps name sall system or small system? You used sall 2 times and small 1 time but small would make more sense...
And is that screenshot from sall/small system?
If so that CRPL tower probably is a friendly unit, maybe to create a bridge over large portions of the void?

EDIT: With bridge I meant for packets, not actual terrain, and even though I don't think it really is a bridge it would be an awesome idea, and easy to do by using the CRPL tower's connectable attribute and quequemove.
1. It's Sall System. Wherever I used "small", that needs to be corrected once I find it.
2. That screenshot is one of the islands from the second map in the series.
3. Yes, it's friendly. At the start.
4. No, it doesn't do that.
5. That's a really good idea.

Clean0nion

Map names
Sall 1 - Evacuation
Sall 2 - Endeavour
Sall 3 - Entry
Sall 4 - Entropy
Sall 5 - Escape
[close]
Clean0nion: Map names!