Custom Map #1923: teks32 use your enemies strengths...

Started by AutoPost, January 30, 2013, 11:01:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #1923: teks32 use your enemies strengths...

Author: teknotiss

Desc:
you will have to. have at it! oh and no building blasters, launchers, phantom coils or any experimentals. AC all the way... ok you can have some blasters and one phantom coil, but we don't have the budget for spares, so look after them..... (thanks to DoesItMatter for an idea, very effective)

Khotekki

Really fun map, though I'm ashamed to admit that I didn't understand it till the end.  It's one of the few maps I think I might go back and replay.  GJ

teknotiss

"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus

SneakyMonkey

Quote from: Khotekki on January 30, 2013, 01:04:28 PM
Really fun map, though I'm ashamed to admit that I didn't understand it till the end.  It's one of the few maps I think I might go back and replay.  GJ

Agreed, played it through the hard way first, then had to do it immediately again the fun way.

teknotiss

Quote from: SneakyMonkey on January 31, 2013, 07:01:15 PM
Quote from: Khotekki on January 30, 2013, 01:04:28 PM

Agreed, played it through the hard way first, then had to do it immediately again the fun way.

cool, i like my maps to be replayable, cheers dude   8)
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus