All of Haloguys Crazy Campaigns/Series/Mazes

Started by haloguy48, December 09, 2009, 08:21:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alwego

Quote from: Karsten75 on January 16, 2010, 11:26:30 PM
Got to talking with Haloguy48 about his series "The Darkness" and how fast one can beat the first map wile still picking up the artifacts in the right order.

Not posting a pic, 'cuz that'd give my secret sauce away.  :)

:P

SPIFFEN

Need hints and tips for map/part 5 and 7 plz .
Pictures would be nice too .
( The Darkness part 5 and 7 . )

I think it would be easyer to get help on this if the thread had another name =P

PLZ THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU CALL YOUR TOPIC ! It will make the search work better =)
My maps : http://knucklecracker.com/creeperworld/viewmaps.php?author=SPIFFEN
How to make links

Alwego

Quote from: SPIFFEN on February 26, 2010, 08:23:32 AM
Need hints and tips for map/part 5 and 7 plz .
Pictures would be nice too .
( The Darkness part 5 and 7 . )

I think it would be easyer to get help on this if the thread had another name =P

hmmmm
hmmmmm

You really have a problem with part5? This map is easy ;d I don't know how to help You

Part7: build more reactors (You need ~20 energy packet per second), and rush emitters at north. Later build some blasters to defence, and drone to attack (I used ~8).

video soon

edit:
Part5
Part7

haloguy48

I'd like to thank Alwego for those awesome videos of the Darkness series. Only complaint though, for 7, you only went up to 8:06, not 10:00... BUT, i think you could of done the same strategy at a good enough time to slide by as it is.  ;D Once again, thank you for the great videos.
~Pew Pew Pew!~ 
Building campaigns from the echos of forgotten experiences.
~Pew Pew Pew!~

Alwego

I did it with pleasure ;)

It's possible to finnish map in ~1:05 :-P

edit:
I was played again and waited 10 minutes. Drone isn't necessary for winning. I wasn't finish because i waited for last spore waves (I lost;p)

haloguy48

Quote from: Alwego on February 27, 2010, 08:03:06 AM

edit:
I was played again and waited 10 minutes. Drone isn't necessary for winning. I wasn't finish because i waited for last spore waves (I lost;p)

yeah im still trying to figure out how you people finish it that soon... Im not a great player (mid low player XD) so the stuff you people can pull off takes me around three times longer.
~Pew Pew Pew!~ 
~Pew Pew Pew!~

Alwego

Quote from: haloguy48 on February 27, 2010, 05:27:34 PM

edit:

yeah im still trying to figure out how you people finish it that soon... Im not a great player (mid low player XD) so the stuff you people can pull off takes me around three times longer.

We use the same strategy, but without build reactors and drone.

Mortar should be disconnect from network.

Karsten75

Thanks Alwego, finally cracked that 7th level.

haloguy48

The Darkness, part 11 is up!! It should be the final version on it. It will be a nice fight for the average creeper world fighter. My score is 18:58, or 7596. I know the pros of the game will be getting around 3-4 minutes on this map, but hey it was a good battle for me =P

~Pew Pew Pew!~ 
~Pew Pew Pew!~

UpperKEES

Wow, I just typed: I just finished the Darkness series up to part 10. The comments for that last map (dd. 15-01-2010) indicate that two more maps would be added to these series, but I can't find them.

You can read my mind! :D

1:01, the spore wave after 1 minute will not even affect you, as the rift is already activating. ;)
My CW1 maps: downloads - overview
My CW2 maps: downloads - overview

haloguy48

Quote from: UpperKEES on March 11, 2010, 09:36:17 AM
Wow, I just typed: I just finished the Darkness series up to part 10. The comments for that last map (dd. 15-01-2010) indicate that two more maps would be added to these series, but I can't find them.

You can read my mind! :D

1:01, the spore wave after 1 minute will not even affect you, as the rift is already activating. ;)

I foresaw somebody was going to post that this morning and decided to finish it up instead of the 3 void maps I was working on  :P I will be out this weekend, so unless I rush the voids, they might be out on tuesday.
~Pew Pew Pew!~ 
~Pew Pew Pew!~

UpperKEES

Quote from: haloguy48 on March 11, 2010, 09:31:38 AM
My score is 18:58, or 7596. I know the pros of the game will be getting around 3-4 minutes on this map

4:32 / 9295  ;D

Tough map though, I had fun!
My CW1 maps: downloads - overview
My CW2 maps: downloads - overview

haloguy48

Nothing but Void 3 is out. This map WILL take you a few tries, unless your pro at playing in the dark... Than we might have a problem  :P

I got a perfect 28minutes on this. Let me know what you all got.
~Pew Pew Pew!~ 
~Pew Pew Pew!~

haloguy48

New map, The Passage Way is up. It was going to be a Void map, but I decided to wait to see how the 3rd will get responded to.

Im open to any tips/suggestions/rants/flames/free cookies/etc you guys wish to post here or the comments on the maps. Just back up your reasoning  :P I'd rather know its a bad map with a reason why than knowing its good without a reason!

EDIT:

Another new map, Spinning Crater should also be added soon enough.
~Pew Pew Pew!~ 
~Pew Pew Pew!~

haloguy48

Added another map. Tell me what you think.
~Pew Pew Pew!~ 
~Pew Pew Pew!~