Custom Map #1380: The Research Reactor

Started by AutoPost, August 24, 2012, 02:01:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #1380: The Research Reactor

Author: PurpleYouko

Desc:
The crew have been sent on a rescue mission but they have emerged into what looks like a giant creeper reactor. And it's activated.

PurpleYouko

Lots of people giving it the thumbs down.

Care to tell me why?

SmileyCoder

Most maps that are harder then easy gets thumbs down from people who can't solve it. I thought it was a good map, with clever setup.
Best of luck with your game,
TheSmileyCoder

TheSmileyCoders YouTube channel feat. tutorials on using Treeviews in Access
I might have promised fool proof, but I never promised user proof.

Cavemaniac

What SC said.

I loved it - though I have yet to post a a score on it, and I've spent over 2 hours on the durn thing!

Don't get discouraged, keep making maps and I'll keep modding them for you.

I voted to approve your map for release to the community, as did 9 other map mods, and boy - have we seen some maps...

You got a public positive comment on your map from Karsten75, and he's probably the most exacting mod/forum member I've ever encountered - congratulations!
Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.

koker93

really great map man.  I would guess the other are correct.  If there is a twist to a map the people who dont see the twist give it a thumbs down and move on.  There are so mony maps now that a casual player does not have to try and figure yours out.  He just downloads a different one.

I had a similar idea for creeper conversion and played with the editor for 2 days trying to figure out how to do it.  Nicely done.

Spoiler
There is a field path for anti creeper right down the center.  Just dig a path for the anti creeper and wait for it to do its thing...
[close]