Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #1337: Bowl

Author: J

Desc:
Harder than it looks...

Mister_Andy

Spoiler
As long as you drop the ship down and spam power as fast as possible, get the tech/gem immediately when possible, and the moment you have the second gem, drop a  beacon on each wall and cover the rest of the area in power plants, the moment you get power in each of those beacons, toss a shield on that side, you will be pretty much golden. after that, use the dirt walls on the side to build more power, and USE THOSE AREAS TO ATTACK!
[close]

Not a bad map!

Also, it's map number LEET.
Which is pretty sweet.

babylonfive

I do all those things efficiently, but then I'm faced with power but no way to kill the creeper except to send shooters into each flue and lose them all... what's the final attack method? When i try i just kill all my ships...  <sad look>

teknotiss

leave a couple of blocks so you can widen the channels, fitting in more weapons and lowering the pressure, that did it for me. hope that helps
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus

crazyone76

i will try this one to test my vanished creeper world skills....
damn you steam summer sales (bought 50 games)
go Dutch
go Netherlands
Holland ftw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grauniad

Actually, it's the "leet" map. Nice timing J.  Congrats! :)
A goodnight to all and to all a good night - Goodnight Moon