Ed.'s picks

Started by Karsten75, April 05, 2010, 01:29:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Karsten75

Added Corners by Fireskull98.

Easy little map, but a lot of thought has gone into the design. The wide open spaces are offset by the lack of reactors, making this map old skool.  The tech and upgrade are nicely positioned to be still useful after their acquisition.  Never in danger of being overrun, but still a pleasant 15 minuted beating back the creeper.

UpperKEES

I would like to add Multitasking by Sqaz.

I've not seen a map like that before, so I found it very refreshing. The difficulty is medium as indicated and you'll have to apply various styles of play, but still suitable for the average player. I love it when a map maker comes up with something original!
My CW1 maps: downloads - overview
My CW2 maps: downloads - overview

Karsten75

Kamron3

Grab-N-Run by Dan

REALLY good map. Very good gameplay. Experts would enjoy tremendously. :)

_k

Karsten75

Quote from: Kamron3 on April 24, 2010, 10:23:28 PM
Grab-N-Run by Dan

REALLY good map. Very good gameplay. Experts would enjoy tremendously. :)

_k

True dat.  Especially since I have the high score... (says he, just waiting to see that score disappear).

Karsten75

Adding an oldie but goodie:  Invisible stairs by Jem.

Karsten75

cquante

Woooo! Woooooo!!!! I'm excited!  I got two maps on the list, and I'm a fairly new map-maker.  Karsten75 I figured you really hated Shadow of Death, because your scores never showed up.  Now I understand why.  BTW:  If you see any of my maps that you particularly like, and want to do a vid, I would appreciate it.  The last one you did for Nazca Lines really helped my map making and my game play.

Thanks!

Karsten75

After a long drought, I'm pleased to add
Author: Cheesecake. Map: Gray Apocalypse

OSA

Karsten75

Two maps today. Neither really hard, but just interesting.

- Spider web by Fisherck
- Urban warfare by Twi

Twi

...wait, I'm on the list? That map didn't even take too long.  I suppose the concepts were a little different than most maps though...

Anyways, thanks.  :)
Currently watching: ARIA, Dog Days, and other unlikely things.
And some likely things, too!

F0R

Nice job Twi, Karsten has you reviewed any of mine?

Karsten75

Two recent "terrain" maps that was fun to play.

Nijash and Sorko by F0R

Karsten75

I feel bad. I played (and enjoyed) a few maps of my co-map approver, but never nominated them to this thread. So, to correct the omission, here are two that I enjoyed (and managed to beat).

The Chemist by UpperKEES

and

The Hydraulic Engineer by UpperKEES.