Stats of a completely filled map with all buildings.

Started by Mare, September 09, 2010, 03:13:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mare

OMG!!! So many replies after like, 18 hours or so, Well thanks for all your feedback!!! I am going to try putting reactors in my next post to see if I can get maximum energy.
Lying is an Art Form, to succeed, some truth most be woven into the fabric of deception -Anonymous
If you want something done then do it yourself, if you can't,then ask someone to do it for you, making sure to compensate later. If you cannot do that, then you're better off doing nothing at all -Me

UpperKEES

Quote from: Mare on September 09, 2010, 06:25:37 PM
I am going to try putting reactors in my next post to see if I can get maximum energy.

Are you aware of the fact that Odin City can max output 32 packets per second? Without a storage unit your output is even restricted to 20 packets per second....
My CW1 maps: downloads - overview
My CW2 maps: downloads - overview

Mare

I meant Maximum energy collection, And yes I am aware of the 32 packets and storage pod increasing it and stuff, point is, I will still try it anyway.
Lying is an Art Form, to succeed, some truth most be woven into the fabric of deception -Anonymous
If you want something done then do it yourself, if you can't,then ask someone to do it for you, making sure to compensate later. If you cannot do that, then you're better off doing nothing at all -Me

UpperKEES

My prediction: you'll be able to place 782 reactors on your map, minus 9 where OC is located. 737 reactors generate 737 * 0.3 = 221.1 energy. Odin City produces 0.8 energy (actually 0.876), so you'll end up with a total of 229.976, truncated on your display to 229.9
My CW1 maps: downloads - overview
My CW2 maps: downloads - overview

Mare

Quote from: UpperKEES on September 09, 2010, 08:39:12 PM
My prediction: you'll be able to place 782 reactors on your map, minus 9 where OC is located. 737 reactors generate 737 * 0.3 = 221.1 energy. Odin City produces 0.8 energy (actually 0.876), so you'll end up with a total of 229.976, truncated on your display to 229.9
I just did the calculations, and you are right, I am locking this thread to prevent further messages. If you need to know, I only Made this thread to get information and to see what other people will think about it.